• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I don't care what anyone says The Panthers will be in the Superbowl

Guest RT81

You may call it cocky I call it having faith in my team.I mean look we easly have the best running attack in the league,best wr in the league,a new defense cord who gonna get us back to playing defense the way we like.

I see no reason not to believe we not going to the superbowl. we got the players to do it. just have faith my fellow panther fans

dONT feel bad. When I first got on this site 4 years ago people bashed me because my avatar was a pic of the Lombardi beside a Panthers helmet.

I even got Hate IM's over it lol

Keep your faith and stick around! ;)

Especially w/the Peppers distraction,I'm not counting them on making the playoffs,maybe 8-8,if they do make the playoffs,I'll be pleasantly suprised.
How in the world is the contract situation of a defensive end going to sink a season? I imagine that the players have a pretty good handle on their focus. If Peppers plays, he will contribute. He doesn't have a cancer-type personality that will drag the Defense down. If anything, he must play well and not be a distraction this year if he stays. He would be committing career suicide if he disrupts the team this year through a holdout, bad attitude, non-production or apathy in the event that he is not traded. He has one good shot at a multi-year NFL contract.

• 4 months later...

Mark it down now we got everything in place and now we gonna cash in baby!! I also don't give a damn if yall think I'm crazy but I got a feeling baby we going all the way this year.

Yes, they will be sitting in the end zone next to the falcons watching the Saints play.

Archived