• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I don't care what anyone says The Panthers will be in the Superbowl

Guest RT81

Mark it down now we got everything in place and now we gonna cash in baby!! I also don't give a damn if yall think I'm crazy but I got a feeling baby we going all the way this year.

If we make the playoffs and win 1 game, it will be an improvement over last season.

Don't be so cocky. We have a tough road ahead of us... the NFC east always gives us trouble.

You may call it cocky I call it having faith in my team.I mean look we easly have the best running attack in the league,best wr in the league,a new defense cord who gonna get us back to playing defense the way we like.

I see no reason not to believe we not going to the superbowl. we got the players to do it. just have faith my fellow panther fans

Our offense will be amazing (barring injury). I think this year will depend heavily upon the defense this year. If we can become a dominant defense again then I can say 'yes'.

I'll have to see the defense play a couple games before I can say so. Aside from Jakes meltdown the last game the defense giving up too many points was our biggest concern.

We played zone the whole time while Fitzgerald was moving all over the field killing us. I would have put Gamble on him wherever he went. Nobody made any changes and pretty much one player burned the D.

You may call it cocky I call it having faith in my team.I mean look we easly have the best running attack in the league,best wr in the league,a new defense cord who gonna get us back to playing defense the way we like.

I see no reason not to believe we not going to the superbowl. we got the players to do it. just have feith my fellow panther fans

Easily the best rushing attack? Giants and Atlanta were better last year.

Best WR in the league? Very debatable. I put Johnson and Fitzgerald ahead. Could put Moss there too.

New D coordinator? Not Good.

But hey there is always hope.

Wow.

I mean it isn't even training camp yet, the pieces in our defense are mixed up at this point, not to mention with a new coordinator, I think I'll wait until seen how things are gonna work with this defense more before I say anything like that.

Now is the time for brash predictions. Right now everybody has a chance...

Well maybe not the Lions...

I dunno.

As a fan, do or die, I tend to agree with the positive outlook. I feel like not wanting/hoping your team will make it to and win the SB is almost on par with being a fair-weather fan.

"We have a new (insert player or coach here)" or "we have a tougher schedule" arguments don't make a rip to me. Same goes for the over analysis and the superstitions. We have the tools for the task.

Color me bright Homer but I honestly beleive that the road to the SB is one Sunday at a time and I have the faith that the Panthers are very capable of doing it. That loss to Arizona shouldn't have happened and I expect my little on and myself to take a bunch of ribbing this season when we go to the Arizona game. I will root us on and it would only be sweet revenge when the Panthers come out victorious.

So all I got to say is "Right on, RT81!" But if you jinxed us, I will come a visitin'. :lol:

Archived