• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL Eifert's interview on NFL Network.

SmootsDaddy89

Floyd was a media creation whom most people hadn't heard of until the combine. I want names I'm familiar with from their success on the field.

i didn't want anything to do with Floyd and it's mighty telling that he slid so far.

There was an article on here recently that stated scouts had said Floyd was a media creation and was not as good as people was making him out to be. I guess the article had some truth to it.

Floyd was a media creation whom most people hadn't heard of until the combine. I want names I'm familiar with from their success on the field.

i didn't want anything to do with Floyd and it's mighty telling that he slid so far.

I don't buy the whole "media creation" thing.  He slid because elite OL got pushed up, and probably because some teams were worried about his shorter arms. The kid can play though.

I was probably the first person to mentioned the possibility of grabbing a TE like Eifert or Ertz in this draft.

No you weren't. You kept saying "OMGZ VACCARO/ tavonzzzz iz da best" "I muzt chnge mi pic 2 him" then towards the end leading up to the draft you started getting on the floor and sucking of star.

No you weren't. You kept saying "OMGZ VACCARO/ tavonzzzz iz da best" "I muzt chnge mi pic 2 him" then towards the end leading up to the draft you started getting on the floor and sucking of star.

thats why you're a 19 yrs old dumbass from Maryland.

I was the first one to say so. So, dont get all pu$sy hurt bc you're still learning how to live through life

thats why you're a 19 yrs old dumbass from Maryland.

I was the first one to say so. So, dont get all pu$sy hurt bc you're still learning how to live through life

Lol bringing up age is the most sure fire way to win and argument right? Not linking the first post you had saying Eifert comparing it to when others did? Because you were. So if anyone is butt hurt its you

How is that funny?

Floyd is a damn good DT and many of us would have been satisfied with him.

I was probably the first person to mentioned the possibility of grabbing a TE like Eifert or Ertz in this draft. I didnt even mentioned them as a 1st rounder, just a 2nd rounder if they were to fall that far. And, people were already lining up to gash my throat. Now? Now, the reports start coming out that we were high and Eifert and everyone is going to act like they want him over a player like Floyd is laughable.

I wasn't trying to gash your throat, I was just saying I was down on Floyd the entire draft season and I truly would have preferred Eifert over Floyd.  I hated the Floyd hype machine, I think he might be solid, but even if he was available at #44 I would have preferred Short (or Hankins) over him.  Maybe even Brandon Williams or Jessie Williams too.

He's a dumbass because one player is clearly better than the other. Ones a bust and one was the best TE in the draft. I kinda pity you for not knowing that. Common knowledge

What?

Neither have played a single down yet and you've already labeled one a bust and one the best TE in the draft?  That's not common knowledge, that's just pure idiocy.

Archived