• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hope no teams take a flyer on Tyrian Mathieu

Brokenbad

I can't stand this kid, seriously.

A fugging midget who got kicked off his team at LSU, can't pass drug tests, and gets assloads of media coverage for no real reason. I just saw him on ESPN doing a promo rap with 50 Cent.

I hate arrogant assholes like this who somehow wind up on top.

I hope to read an article about his job at McDonalds in the next six months.

Vontaze Burfict was just as criticized and he was a DROY candidate. I never understood the big deal in drafting guys like this in the 6th or 7th round.. Name me one single player that has more upside than Matthieu in the 6th or 7th rounds? Just one

I am afraid you are just looking at the name.

Would you even remember his punk ass if it wasn't for all the coverage they have been giving him? None of it is positive coverage either.

Vontaze Burfict was just as criticized and he was a DROY candidate. I never understood the big deal in drafting guys like this in the 6th or 7th round.. Name me one single player that has more upside than Matthieu in the 6th or 7th rounds? Just one

How about the fact that he half-assed it in the National Championship game? Told a teammate he didn't even feel like playing in it. That doesn't bother you?

Refresh my memory, was Burflct ever a behavioral problem off the field? Or did he just have a few stupid penalties and a bad junior year?

Archived