• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ender's Game - Trailer released

dos poptarts

About time......can't believe I couldnl't find a leaked trailer anywhere the last few weeks.

But honestly I think Ender's Game would work better as a cable series than a single film. Of course if HBO bought the rights, there would be boobies in the first episode. 

I'm really struggling with this one.

Ive got a real block when it comes to giving Card any money.  I find him to be an odious human being and not someone who I want to contribute to in any way. 

It will probably be something I end up renting from iTunes as opposed to heading out to the theaters for.

Ive got a real block when it comes to giving Card any money.  I find him to be an odious human being and not someone who I want to contribute to in any way. 

It will probably be something I end up renting from iTunes as opposed to heading out to the theaters for.

I agree with this, but I've been a fan of the book since I was a kid, so I'll probably go see it in theaters.

Ive got a real block when it comes to giving Card any money. I find him to be an odious human being and not someone who I want to contribute to in any way.

Ugh me too dude Enders game is my favorite book ever and the trailer wasnt too bad but I hate card

Um, wow. I never gave half a shiz about OSC's personal views at all. But after doing a little research I see the controversy. But in a sense it's almost comical. I mean he's got such a distorted worldview that it actually makes sense he writes science fiction. Sure he's an idiot, but he can write well. I'll chalk this up to my fervent belief that art and artist shouldn't cohabitate in your mind. Lots of artists are a-holes or do fugged up stuff, but it shouldn't affect your appreciation for their art.

Hemingway, Picasso, Michael Jackson, Johnny Cash; all butt holes in their own right. But most had the benefit of living in an era where information wasn't so easily and widely available, and thus people knew much more about the product than the creator.

In a nutshell, he's a prick, but it won't affect my opinion of his work or my likelihood of watching the movie in theaters (although the odds were slight to begin with).

I did think this was hilarious:

Because when government is the enemy of marriage, then the people who are actually creating successful marriages have no choice but to change governments, by whatever means is made possible or necessary. . . .

Lawl. If we're talking about letting people who create successful marriages defend it, then I hope he's aware that he's also cutting out about 2/3 of the straight population.

Archived