• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steak n' Shake Burger

Johnny Rockets

I can't decide whether that burger would give someone horrible diarrhea or aneurysm-inducing constipation...looks tasty though.

I used to work for SnS corporate before the hostile takeover and the menu overhaul. They have like 1,000 different burgers now and much lower prices. From what I'm reading here, sounds like the changes were for the better. I do miss them being open 24 hours. That was the only time I'd eat at them if they weren't paying me to.

Got the burger without the lettuce and tomato as G Spot recommended and it was a good choice. It was very tasty and that bleu cheese horseraddish sauce is great. I have to admit though that I felt like total sh*t after eating it and couldn't get off the couch after we got home. I didn't get sick or have an assplosion but I felt like a big tub o lard. I rarely eat fried or greasy food and this thing was full of grease. Not knocking it because that's how that burger should be.

Not a bad deal for a burger like that for $5.49 with fries. Most of their meals are under $4 now. Best value out there as far as "fast food" is concerned.

PanthersBigD - Not sure where you live but I am pretty sure the SnS up near Concord Mills where I go is 24 hours.

They are thin but fast food typical, that's why you get the triple.

You ever eat the burgers at Eastfield?

I don't think I have had the burger there, I think I've always gotten sammiches. 

There's a burger at Pippas that I love called the Shermanator. Bacon, fried jalepenos, spicy sauce...awesome.

I don't think I have had the burger there, I think I've always gotten sammiches. 

There's a burger at Pippas that I love called the Shermanator. Bacon, fried jalepenos, spicy sauce...awesome.

That does sound good...

I have never had a burger at Eastfield because they are so big that it would interfere with my drinking but the guys I go up there with love them. They have  different types with unique toppings and are big and thick and look great. I need to get one and just not get a bun so I don't get to full.

http://eastfieldcharlotte.com/?menus=specialty-burgers

I love the taste of steak n shake burgers but they are a little too thin for the money. I usually hit up Wendy's for fast food burgers, or Cook out. If I want to sit down and eat a burger I'm going to Whataburger in Concord or Kannapolis.

There's also a place called Off the Grill in Concord, off Poplar tent. THey are expensive but my god it's one of the best burgers I've ever had. It's like a cook out burger had sex with a burger king burger and they had a baby burger.

Archived