• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

at this pace, they're going to need to take a number for an exercise bike

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 3m

No exercise bikes are left open. Byers, Austin, Bryant, Hixson, Stewart, Williams and Kugbila all on them.

In other news Nike has contacted the Carolina Panthers to fill the void in cycling after their divorce from disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong.

and Ginn and Barner.

yeah ginn too (did barner return in college?)

i hate to give up on a guy with so much potential so soon, but if he's going to waste a roster spot on guys that can reliably contribute, there's not much sense in keeping him around.

yeah ginn too (did barner return in college?)

i hate to give up on a guy with so much potential so soon, but if he's going to waste a roster spot on guys that can reliably contribute, there's not much sense in keeping him around.

Yes he returned kickoffs mainly but had a handful of punt returns in college...

People are surprised the Panthers have a lot of people on stationary bikes during OTAs?  Every team does this during this time of year.  Years ago you didn't practice if you had a hang nail during OTAs.  Now they are smart enough to put them on bikes to keep them in shape as much as possible.

no reason to push anyone at this point. what's more important is what's happening in the classroom. on the field is just running through the motions. I'm not real worried about any of them missing out or missing reps at this point as long as they're learning.

Archived