• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Xbox1/PS4 actual gameplay footage of Madden25

Pantherman

Overall, I think this generation of systems is going to be a huge let down.  This has been the longest generational gap since the start of console gaming (8 years), and yet none of the launch titles are really wowing anyone.  The graphics are just not a large jump over a 8 year old 360/PS3, they are going to have to show me something or I'm waiting til at least the first price drop.  This generation feels more like when Wii came out, a couple cool new gimmicks, but no better graphics then the systems that had already been out for years.

Overall, I think this generation of systems is going to be a huge let down. This has been the longest generational gap since the start of console gaming (8 years), and yet none of the launch titles are really wowing anyone. The graphics are just not a large jump over a 8 year old 360/PS3, they are going to have to show me something or I'm waiting til at least the first price drop. This generation feels more like when Wii came out, a couple cool new gimmicks, but no better graphics then the systems that had already been out for years.

I have to agree. I think the biggest improvement will be for games like battlefield where you can have more online players in a single game.

this isn't "gameplay". It's way to cinematic. I want to see the actual gameplay. reminds me of the madden 06 xbox 360 reveal. just another waste of money for nerds to ask their moms to buy it for them. 500 bucks for the same thing but with a built in kinect? LOL enjoy that

Let me know when players actually look like they do in real life. Last year Cam looked like freaking Donkey Kong. Every player should have their real face along with tattoos, correct hair etc. 2k has been doing it for years. Can I maybe get a halftime show or postage show this year?

Overall, I think this generation of systems is going to be a huge let down.  This has been the longest generational gap since the start of console gaming (8 years), and yet none of the launch titles are really wowing anyone.  The graphics are just not a large jump over a 8 year old 360/PS3, they are going to have to show me something or I'm waiting til at least the first price drop.  This generation feels more like when Wii came out, a couple cool new gimmicks, but no better graphics then the systems that had already been out for years.

I think you might be right in a general sense but I think those graphics are going pretty damn impressive, for once.

I think you might be right in a general sense but I think those graphics are going pretty damn impressive, for once.

They do, but this trailer looks no better then the trailer for Madden 13 on 360(

).

Bottom line is 360's first games absolutely demonished Xbox's looks, and I didn't feel bad dishing out 299 or whatever it is.  But now I have to pay 500 for a system that might be one notch higher?  And I also can't play used games, and must always be online?

Archived