• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 2013 Promo Vid

Lilsmitty09

This is our city?  WTF?  Somebody ought to fire the knuckle head who wrote that crap - seriously - I want nothing to do with charlotte and its not the charlotte Panthers.

Quit being a cry baby. The Panthers reside in Charlotte. Deal with it.

Ls09 thanks for the video dude.

quit following me around like a sexually confused adolescent.

HA, now I definitely know that's you grits. Sexually confused adolescent, I bet you wish I was you pedophile.

Take a hint, and get the fug out.

But their fans do not. So he has the right to bitch about it. Charlotte doesn't support the panthers we the ones outside of Charlotte do.

He isn't even a Panthers fan.........

As for Charlotte not supporting the Panthers. If we're going there, we could argue the Carolina's in general....

He isn't even a Panthers fan.........

As for Charlotte not supporting the Panthers. If we're going there, we could argue the Carolina's in general....

says the guy who only came to this board when he could climb aboard the camwagon

I dont know why you guys engage him if you dont understand his agenda.

. . look, someone that is that much of an asshole. . .gets treated like one aaaaall day. Thats why he's an asshole. He has likely been treated like that for a long time now and if you ask me I dont think he cares anymore. He's been spoken to and treated like that for so long that that is normal for him.

Theres no need to belittle or respond to anything he says because. . he's already getting treated like an asshole everywhere he goes. Its not like youre affecting anything he says. No logic or rational can change him. He's just an asshole. .stubborn and ignorant despite his lofty impressions of himself and his smug impression of the "average man".  He would rather poo all over his fellow man as the world comes to an end than save or help someone. Thats Grits, just a coward, no more no less.

says the guy who only came to this board when he could climb aboard the camwagon

Now you're really getting desperate. I've been around the huddle since 2004 you ass hat.

I'm not going to derail this guys thread anymore for your pitiful attention seeking.

Archived