• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

rubbish but...

I saw Thomas Davis today at the Siskey Harris Teeter around 10 just now... I wanted to take a photo but he looked like he was in a rush at the UScan. fug me in the ass for not asking for his auto...

TD is pretty cool.  However, I never understood getting a signature on a piece of paper.  I usually just shake their hands.  They and I appreciate that more.  And forgive me if I opt not to fug you in the ass for not getting an autograph. 

Yea well when I meet somebody special I make sure both of us just had a BM and didn't wash our hands so when we make the handshake our residual gut flora makes contact.

You've never really met somebody until you've felt their insides by proxy

Yea well when I meet somebody special I make sure both of us just had a BM and didn't wash our hands so when we make the handshake our residual gut flora makes contact.

B584838E-6842-4BA1-B437-C4C6666D0A6E-971

tumblr_motjb9xQc31ql2603o1_500.jpg

Archived