• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets want Seth Curry

PantherBrew

He can shoot but once he gets crossovered by a quicker guard (which is like every guard in the league) his ankles may finally break for good.

It's not like he would start... he's just a guy that could come in and get you a good five to ten minutes a game. Even his ankles couldn't break in that amount of time.

Henderson, Gordon, and Curry would be a pretty solid shooting guard corp for this year.

I hope we bring him in. I don't think he will ever amount to much as an NBA player but he can do the one thing every team needs. Shoot the piss out of it.

And who knows, I don't think he will be a great NBA player but I might just be falling into the long time tradition of under rating the Curry family.

Danny Green is way more athlete than Curry...what?! Im a Duke fan well so ...it is not close either.

Chuck apparently says a lot of thing to see what sticks on the wall I guess..

Seth just has beeter shooting range at the same stage of their careers..if he can improve his ball handling like he did at the end of his career Seth could be a deadly spot up Ben Gordon type guy as someone else said.

I would like to see Mcbob retained bc he is an elite passer from the C spot. Getting two shooters on the floor would open up the offense.

Danny Green is way more athlete than Curry...what?! Im a Duke fan well so ...it is not close either.

Chuck apparently says a lot of thing to see what sticks on the wall I guess..

Seth just has beeter shooting range at the same stage of their careers..if he can improve his ball handling like he did at the end of his career Seth could be a deadly spot up Ben Gordon type guy as someone else said.

I would like to see Mcbob retained bc he is an elite passer from the C spot. Getting two shooters on the floor would open up the offense.

Green plays heavy. He moves almost like a PF. He's not as elusive and smooth of a player as Curry. Curry also is a better handler and driver than Green. Green is a better dunker than Curry if thats what you meant (athletic). But, overall I don't believe he's more athletic than Curry. So, no I'm not trying to throw things at the wall. That's just my opinion.

Green plays heavy. He moves almost like a PF. He's not as elusive and smooth of a player as Curry. Curry also is a better handler and driver than Green. Green is a better dunker than Curry if thats what you meant (athletic). But, overall I don't believe he's more athletic than Curry. So, no I'm not trying to throw things at the wall. That's just my opinion.

Green is stiff when he plays where you can see it when he drives. Seth is more agile than Green which is what usually seperates a G from a F.

In terms of athletic ability I mean speed-strength-leaping-sliding feet green has it hands down. He stayed in front of Lebron almost as good as Paul George did. In transistion he was the best defender on Lebron I have seen since Lebron has been in the league.

That is athletic ability..to me..we just are using the term to describe different things I suppose.

And yes effortless dunking is a nice athletic move.

The "stick on the wall comment" is more just making fun of you Caps lock angry after the Zellar pick then posting applause and he is awesome posts after a few beers apparently...nice to see you in normal font.

Green is stiff when he plays where you can see it when he drives. Seth is more agile than Green which is what usually seperates a G from a F.

In terms of athletic ability I mean speed-strength-leaping-sliding feet green has it hands down. He stayed in front of Lebron almost as good as Paul George did. In transistion he was the best defender on Lebron I have seen since Lebron has been in the league.

That is athletic ability..to me..we just are using the term to describe different things I suppose.

And yes effortless dunking is a nice athletic move.

The "stick on the wall comment" is more just making fun of you Caps lock angry after the Zellar pick then posting applause and he is awesome posts after a few beers apparently...nice to see you in normal font.

Im sure you were just as mad as the rest of the Bobcats fan when Stern announced that pick. I was just having a little fun. My guy was McLemore, but I was one of the very few who were open minded about this draft and werent riding hard on anyone's nuts. I knew that at the end of the day, I was going to have to love whoever we picked. I knew deep down in my gut that Zeller had a real good chance of being the pick with the reports coming out that Cho was in love with him. I guess some of yall really take this internet stuff too serious. "CAPS LOCK"? LMFAO

Archived