• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RG3 cheating scandal

TheRumGone

I agree whole heartedly that the media will skip over this fact. There are underlying factors that many people don't see. People purchase public relations, they purchase crews of individuals to keep their name and brand clean. Cams PR people are no where near as good as RG3s

You think it is a coincidence that people on ESPN and NFL Network constantly bash Cam? Or do you think he hasn't "paid" the proper people?

i don't know. but i think rg3 is a fraud

You can tell Griffin is a fraud IMO. Cam is more real than Griffin. In my opinion, with Cam what you see is what you get. Like it or hate it, you know who he is. Griffin looks like he's putting on an act.

You can tell Griffin is a fraud IMO. Cam is more real than Griffin. In my opinion, with Cam what you see is what you get. Like it or hate it, you know who he is. Griffin looks like he's putting on an act.

That's because he is.

I can't judge him for chasing after pussy, he's a grown man. The only thing is, he is married now not single. If this blows up, which if the Redskins struggle this year it definitely could. He could lose big, like endorsements, etc.

Tiger Woods was thought of pretty well before is scandal wasnt he? Its cloudy but I remember that being his falling point. Only someone with a ridiculous amount of political power can get away with that.

I dont think this gets by the media. Its a slow time of year. We'll see.

And again, how Cam handles himself with the ladies is in stark contrast to the kind of criticism he gets. All we ever hear regarding Cam's girlfriend or girlfriends are rumors, and his own admission that he's very cautious because he doesn't know if girls like him for who he is or just after his money and fame.

Which tells us that, if Cam is out banging everything that moves, he's smart enough to tap the girls with some discretion, to use a rubber, and to not marry off 50% of his wealth at his age.

Archived