• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RG3 cheating scandal

TheRumGone

So i was made aware of this by Promethean, but found some stuff on other forums and decided it needed its own thread.

Apparently Robert was texting a UVA Hooters girl on his wedding day.  I am wondering if or when the big media will make this a story.

http://www.hot97.com/the-morning-show/2013/07/16/espjen-another-athlete-gets-exposed----rgiiis-mistress-speaks-out-photos

and here are some comments from posters from the Redskins and Baylor forums

"Idk if Rob did it and honestly I don't care. But seeing that Baylor forum and seeing all of those alums who weren't surprised at all is a bit of damning evidence."

that comment led me to this:

"Went to Baylor for all four years with Grif. I have multiple girl friends who have gotten texts from him that are very similar, if not more douchy, while he was engaged and dating Rebecca. I hate to be the bearer of bad news to a lot of you on here, but sadly, this story doesn't surprise me one bit."

"I try not to go blabbing because I love the dude. But I was his neighbor his Heisman year at University Parks and... Yeah he's not a monogamous dude. I've seen ladies go in his solo apartment after dark. One of my roommates even knew one of the ladies, she came in our place and showed us his texts. I'm mind blown this hasn't gotten out yet."

"I can confirm this 100%. I love the guy, but he gets around..."

interesting....

He'll probably come out and say some poo like "I had made mistakes but with God at my side I will be a better man." And all will be forgiven.

I get that pro athletes are going to cheat on their significant others. It's nature. You have beautiful women in cities around the country throwing themselves at you. I really don't fault them, as long as they are responsible and don't father 15 kids with 15 women.

But to be texting some Hooters hoe on your wedding night? That is pretty damn low.

Archived