• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final uniform contest thread

redbuddha

You know what's funny? They pick on folks in the Carolinas all the time. Saying "They're all dumb", "bunch of rednecks", "hillbillies". You name it.

But........interwebz....WE WON THIS POO, BITCHES!!!

some masterful super trolling happening. Like a perfect spider web....

All of you fans have done remarkably well building this thing

All of the credit goes to all of you

I can just imagine some poor NFL intern getting a phone call, and him coming back to work in his pajamas to splice new video and modify the web page. Then the intern realizes he needs to wake up Dameshek to get either a new voiceover or video appearance.

Ok I'm getting a little teary eyed just thinking about it....

I love you guys!

Tweets to Dameshek mostly Niners fans. Here's a few...

Matt Andruscavage @mtascavage 2h

@Dameshek I really hope you're going to take a look at who really won the uni's contest - Niners were up by 10k at 6pm PST

sonia49er @sonia49er 2h

@Dameshek FYI at 6pm PST, the NINER uniform had pulled ahead by more than 1,000 votes for greatest uniform! please re-check. @49ers #49ERS

Javier Figueroa @49ersfaithful25 1h

@Dameshek YOU PISSED OF THE WHOLE EMPIRE WE HAD THE UPPER HAND AT 6PM PST TIME U U fugED US OVER WHAT A DOUCHE U ARE BUDDY CLASS ACT

Wait, I thought the 49ers fans were above all this and didn't care? LOL

I have this strange feeling that dave lamechek is gonna just scrap this entire thing and act like it never existed

This is pathetic. Almost 12 hours after Round 5 was suppose to close and I can still vote? Feels like Dameshek is hoping the Ravens fans will wake up and vote feverously until they get the lead back, then he will close this votes, just so his lazy A$$ does't have to make a new video. 

Plus, I love how it's been pointed out that the Finals video was timestamped July 1st 3pm.

Dameshek, You awoke a FREAKIN PANTHER by mocking us and now you are hiding in a hole hoping everyone forgets. Well... I hate to tell you but Panther Fans DON'T FORGET. Just ask Jake Delhomme. 

it would be hilarious if there wasn't a final round

It seems more and more likely. Dameshek has put his credibility on the line dubbing himself as "Uniform Monitor" and has screwed the pooch a couple of times in this competition. He might be running to Aruba right now to try and get away from all of this... Enjoy your virgin pina colada, Dameshek.

photo.jpg

Archived