• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final uniform contest thread

redbuddha

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

This is the nfl.com contact us website.  It is the only link I have found to post complaints.  This is what I have emailed them:

After following the Greatest Uniform Competition hosted by Dave Dameshek for over a month, I am very surprised and upset that the competition did not have a conclusion.  It would appear that after a "small market" team won the competition, it was ignored. The winner was never even announced. I believe this is a slap in the face to the Panthers organization and over 1 MILLION fans who voted for their team.  The Panther fans and fans around the NFL deserve a conclusion to the competition.  

To be clear fans voted over 1 million times...not 1 million fans voted.  It's semantics but I think we have to be careful not to paint ourselves into a corner.

Panthers just added this to their Facebook Page!!

https://www.facebook.com/CarolinaPanthers?hc_location=stream

You helped make it the greatest uniform in NFL History and now it’s time to gear up. Get ready for the 2013 season by rocking the black, blue and silver: http://pnth.rs/CARjerseys

For the rest of the week, get FREE shipping on orders of $50 or more at the Panthers Shop: http://pnth.rs/1ebQ4ro
1001371_645211175491892_1098101246_n.png

Top Comments:

• Jordan Watson NFL.com is too ashamed to even run the story. Great job Panthers fans!
    Unlike · Reply · 40 ·
  •  
    Brad Tippett I just wish the dude who started this whole poll would acknowledge that we won. Nothing ever was said on the website.
    Unlike · Reply · 21 ·

Guest CarolinaBlacknBlueblood

Cant let this die...we need to remember this all season...it will help us yell louder, even when our throats are sore and our voices are cracking..KEEP POUNDING!... the Seattle game cant get here fast enough Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Bump!

I dont want to let this one die. Ive never seen a contest hyped for a month on nfl.com die just because the team won that they did not want

lol or maybe its because many members of this forum admitted to using a bot to rig the vote and contrary to what most people think, the higher ups on the site aren't retarded

lol or maybe its because many members of this forum admitted to using a bot to rig the vote and contrary to what most people think, the higher ups on the site aren't retarded

This is the 1336'th post in this thread, and you're suggesting that this was all due to some kind of internet wizardry?

Sorry, honey. We did this au natural. The talk of automation and what not died out once we figured out we could do it better on our own.

This is the 1336'th post in this thread, and you're suggesting that this was all due to some kind of internet wizardry?

Sorry, honey. We did this au natural. The talk of automation and what not died out once we figured out we could do it better on our own.

frabz-Oh-really-ab4bbe.jpg

I love the panthers. I love fellow fans. I just hate delusional

LINK: 

tisk tisk tisk

auto clickers are no more efficient than a human sitting in front of a computer voting and clicking refresh.  you'd need like 40 computers running them to make a difference.

lmao yes. many people "voting" every second of every day. realistic right? :) completely defeats the purpose of the voting process. I would LOVE to see all of your reactions if the Saints fans tried this  :D

but no we "won" so we acted like we had the best uniforms of all time. Then once people realized how stupid that sounded, you guys changed that into "We trolled NFL.com so hard!" now its "Well auto-clickers technically....." just drop it. it was funny for about 14 minutes. now its kind of sad and pathetic

lmao yes. for every second of every day. completely defeats the purpose of the voting process. I would LOVE to see all of your reactions if the Saints fans tried this  :D

but no we "won" so we acted like we had the best uniforms of all time. Then once people realized how stupid that sounded, you guys changed that into "We trolled NFL.com so hard!" now its "Well auto-clickers technically....." just drop it. it was funny for about 14 minutes. now its kind of sad and pathetic

you could see our reactions when the chargers fans were openly trying to bot the vote on their board but failed at it.  that was pretty funny.

that same post was all over reddit and a bunch of other boards.  even someone voting "for every second of every day" wouldn't make a dent in the total.  sorry you were wrong and don't know how people who actually know what they're doing hack polls :(

you could see our reactions when the chargers fans were openly trying to bot the vote on their board but failed at it.  that was pretty funny.

that same post was all over reddit and a bunch of other boards.  even someone voting "for every second of every day" wouldn't make a dent in the total.  sorry you were wrong and don't know how people who actually know what they're doing hack polls :(

conan-rofl.gif

now that you have officially proved you are an idiot. end thread and end this retarded uniform debate

Archived