• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

News from other camps

Mr. Scot

According to anonymous sources, Matt Ryan has blown out both of his knees due to all of the sexual favors he administered in return for his new contract.  He will be sidelined from fellatio and football activities for the remainder of the season.

Early reports coming in that Vaseline has seen a $103,750,000 spike in sales since the incident.

It'd take a deeper dive than I'm willing to do to really check it, but I'm pondering a question.

We're having what seems like a greater number of camp injuries in a time when the League and the NFLPA mandated less intensity in practices.

Is there a correlation?

This is what I was alluding to when I wondered about comparing injury rate pre and post CBA training camp changes.  Is it possible that through the "Law of Unintended Consequences" that injury rates have changed, or that the nature of the injuries have shifted say from sprained hamstrings to ACL or Achilles tears?  Is is possible that wearing less protection in these early days results in injuries because unintended contact still occurs and players are less protected? Are there other variables--perhaps supplement use (HGH for example)--that are contributing? Perhaps most people don't know that even antibiotics such as Cipro are associated with higher tendon injury.

Which reminds me when I was watching Panthers practice Sunday that Gettis was not wearing a knee brace although I was pretty sure Zod showed us pics from Saturday with one on.  Just thought it was interesting.

Not an injury, but I thought it was funny.  I was really watching this guy for fantasy football purposes too..thought he may be a nice sleeper. 

lacy_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75

Eddie Lacy (left is from OTAs in May, right was this past week)

Damn....looks like he porked up nicely.

Damn....looks like he porked up nicely.

In Green Bay, Lacy admitted, he's been splurging too much on fast food. During off-season practices, he weighed in at 238 pounds, a high number that, believe it or not, might be kind. 

At dinner, Lacy pours a layer of A1 sauce over his 16-ounce boneless ribeye. The appetizer, bacon-covered scallops, was devoured in record time. Lacy never ate scallops before, but when he heard "bacon" from the waitress he was all in. This size, this deceptive mass, is what the Packers coveted. Lacy's built like a bouncer, moves like a midfielder.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packers-rookie-running-back-lacy-has-burden-to-carry-b9951355z1-215404221.html

Yeah I just read a few things that basically say that it is not a fake report, but also not true either.  He has put on some weight, but that's what Green Bay was wanting him to do.  The picture apparently was taken without a filter on it, causing him to look wider

Archived