• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lumosity code for 30% off

Big A

Just signed up for Luminosity last week and my friend sent me a code for 30% off annual prescription, came out to about $4 a month of you pay year, $42 I think was exact amount. You can play some of the games for free without subscription, but you don't get all the stats, you don't get to compare yourself to rest of community, etc.

Also, of you want to share, it offered me to upgrade to a family account for like $5.30 or something close to that which allows access up to 5 accounts, so maybe you can slit cost with a few friends?

Just sharing, lots of science behind this site proving it works. Personally I have improved a decent amount in jet 6 days!

USE THIS CODE AT CHECKOUT ---> E30YTW1

http://www.lumosity.com

Lumosity is pushing the frontiers of neuroscience. Today, the brain-training startup revealed findings from its Human Cognition Project – an initiative that gives researchers access to its data to conduct experimental research.

Lumosity creates brain-training exercises designed to give your brain a workout. It turns strategies developed from academic research on cognition and neuroscience into games that can improve your ability to pay attention, remember information, and perform neurocognitive tasks — all of which are important to succeed in school, career, and life.

Since it launched in 2007, Lumosity has amassed the world’s largest and continuously growing dataset of human cognitive performance, including more than 40 million people who have been tracked for up to six years. It established the Human Cognition Project to expand the reach and impact of this data. The HCP is a global collaboration between researchers, neuroscientists, clinicians, teachers, and academics who mine this data to find insights. Over 1,500 scientists from around the world are using it to uncover insights about our how are brains work and various factors that influence cognitive function.

Read more at http://venturebeat.com/2013/06/20/lumosity-analyzes-brain-function-of-40m-people-to-push-neuroscience-forward/#CfR69Yf0C87Y0bYv.99

Archived