• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodells's secret relocation plans?

GolfRasta

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/8/7/4592730/nfl-relocation-london-la-rams-jaguars-raiders

You probably suspect that the NFL has private files describing several possible relocation scenarios -- teams in London, Los Angeles, Toronto and so on. That's just the tip of a very dark, detailed iceberg, as we've recently discovered. Below, for the first time anywhere, is Roger Goodell's working plan to relocate every single team off North America.

YET TO BE PLACED

Carolina Panthers -> ?. We have yet to find a country willing to take in Jimmy Clausen.

Cleveland Browns -> North Korea. The regime's history of media fabrications means we are the closest we will ever be to a "BROWNS WIN SUPER BOWL" headline.

We can't expand past thirty two. There's enough parity and the lack of talent on some 3rd string teams shows that the talent gap would just widen. I like the 32 set up and it stays competitive year after year. The NFC West went from suck to the best defensive league in 3 seasons. Parity my friends

But hey, if i made you guys feel better about yourselves today, it was worth it ;)

Actually it makes me quite sad and maybe I will defend and support Jimmy Clausen more since he has been "classy" as an inactive third QB.

I just have higher expectations for a guy named THE HUDDLER

Archived