• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scariest Shark.... Ever.... ?

twylyght

Just one week with her is all I want. Nice top level suite in a luxury hotel with all the room service we can eat. No clothes. Just one week of one on one intimate time. During our "breaks" if she wants to talk as stupid as she can I will gladly listen knowing the amazing sex that is just around the corner once we get our energy back. Silk sheets, romantic baths, wine,...

excuse me for a few minutes

I actually enjoyed Shark After Dark. Although what I learned from it was how little interest I have in meeting celebrities. I was thinking there's not an actor in Hollywood I'd rather meet than that Aussie Navy diver who lost his arm and leg.  Did anyone see him on Shark After Dark? He was awesome! 

Just one week with her is all I want. Nice top level suite in a luxury hotel with all the room service we can eat. No clothes. Just one week of one on one intimate time. During our "breaks" if she wants to talk as stupid as she can I will gladly listen knowing the amazing sex that is just around the corner once we get our energy back. Silk sheets, romantic baths, wine,...

circa 2002 sure.

He body is all fuged up now

I actually met and hung out with Tara Reid back in college....lol. She is def a party girl IRL

Archived