• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Joe Adams posing for the camera.

rdog157h

lol....that exchange and viewing it has nothing to do with football.

It doesn't take CIA top secret skills to watch basic human interaction.

CRA: Cam was excited that Jimmy ran for a first down

koolkat: Whoa! For all we know Cam was being chased by a bee and it causes him to run around. Why don't you take your psychic abilities elsewhere.

We're not talking about emotion like (excitement, Anger, and Sadness) that could be "clearly" seen.

We're talking about a calm interaction between two players.

This isn't like Smitty Cussing Cam out at the Giants game. You can "clearly" see that.

Scot at this point it's beginning to seem less like you actually want to discuss something and more like you want to make a flawed point against me for one of the numerous past disagreements we've had. You quoted me first here.

There's nowhere further we can go with this. I'm bowing out.

The point I've been making is quite valid, and I've made it consistently throughout the discussion.

I'm asking you to explain what you're saying in this thread, in the post quoted above.

Shall I take it you're not willing to do so?

Bottom line is, if Cam wants to be elected captain he has to have the respect of the lockerroom. This type of action along with his baby blanket addiction either will or won't have any bearing depending on the individual player.

With fans and the media, WINNING washes away indiscretions. If (when) he wins, sideline antics become irrelevant.

Link to where this is even recognized by the Media??

Reading your post I see your a douchbag and not even a panther fan anyway.

So KYS.

We're not talking about emotion like (excitement, Anger, and Sadness) that could be "clearly" seen.

We're talking about a calm interaction between to players.

This isn't like Smitty Cussing Cam out at the Giants game. You can "clearly" see that.

To continue this....is just arguing for the sake of arguing. I"ll tap out at this point

The whole  Cam and Joe photo shoot was a little cringing to watch.  I'm glad TD told him to stop, veteran players on the team prob think that stuff is unnecessary, hence why TD told them to cut it out.

Just my opinion, i know i'm in the minority with this issue.

How do you know that what happened???

The point I've been making is quite valid, and I've made it consistently throughout the discussion.

I'm asking you to explain what you're saying in this thread, in the post quoted above.

Shall I take it you're not willing to do so?

Simply stating that you are making a valid point does not in fact make it so. Sorry to break it to you.

No, I am not rehashing everything we've said all over again. I'm off to the camp thread. My eyes are bleeding.

How do you know that what happened???

What the do you think happened? It was obvious that TD told him to cut it out. Anyone with an IQ higher than 50 would realize that. It is what is is. Is it a big deal? Nah but some of you need to take your homer glasses off and just accept what happened

Bottom line is, if Cam wants to be elected captain he has to have the respect of the lockerroom. This type of action along with his baby blanket addiction either will or won't have any bearing depending on the individual player.

With fans and the media, WINNING washes away indiscretions. If (when) he wins, sideline antics become irrelevant.

lol @ this...

You should have tapped out when you were arguing that you can read body language and lips from a TV screen.

you don't need to learn from the CIA/FBI to read body language..  it's actually something that comes naturally to most people. 

So really nobody is going to link the vid of said situation?

I'm not tech savy enough. If you DVR'd it....is about 5 minutes left in the 4th. During the timeout after Clausen's run....or I think the timeout was after the following play

This thread is embarrassing and just furthermore solidifies the stigma that Panthers fans really don't appreciate Cam at quarterback. You would think a franchise that has never had a franchise QB would be more grateful of what we have been given, but no. Just like sheep you fall into the media's traps and sensationalist reporting of Cam not being leader while ignoring what he has done here in Carolina.

Some of you honestly don't deserve him. Maybe Jimmy Clausen would be better suited for you, after all, he "looks" the part.

Simply stating that you are making a valid point does not in fact make it so. Sorry to break it to you.

No, I am not rehashing everything we've said all over again. I'm off to the camp thread. My eyes are bleeding.

For clarity, I’ll lay it all out in syllogistic fashion.

• Allowing something as trivial as what some fans say or what some small time local media guys say to affect their career is the kind of thing a flaky guy - like Vince Young - would do.
  • Cam Newton is not a flaky guy like Vince Young.
  • Therefore, for Cam Newton to make decisions in a way similar to how Vince Young would make them is a bad thing.

That's been the whole point from the beginning.  And pretty much anyone can go back and see it.

Whatever it is you wanna try and portray it to be, is completely off base.

Archived