• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Joe Adams posing for the camera.

rdog157h

Hey guys...Cam is playing around for the camera! What a jerk!

Hey guys, did you see Stewart and Tolbert doing da Wobble! They are such fun guys. We are so lucky.

Hey guys! Did you see Smith go up the camera after every series and talk trash! Love it! You don't mess with 89....that fo sho!

Wait. Cam was looking down at the ground. I think. Seemed odd. WTF CAM. This guy doesn't get it!!!!

I have read all of the comments here, and this is a valid discussion when Cam's leadership has been questioned--it does not make a difference what your opinion of this is if you think it is OK to attack the person with opposing views.  Although nobody was sarcastic to me, I do not like seeing others attacking new members.

Saint whatever is a troll.  I wish his mother would come take his computer away from him, but she is probably too busy skinning a gator for dinner.

But saying "Goodbye" is a dick move, one probably made by a dork with a computer and a closed mind.  Spider whatever decided, instead of just ignoring the thread and moving on, to try to degrade the poster with a sarcastic dig.   He wants us to think he is clever, give him pie, thus boosting his self esteem.  The stick figure in his profile is actually his brother, a snapshot of his own conception.  Touching.

Respect each other.  Not everyone will present a topic you want to discuss.  The proper reaction is to not respond to the thread or post.  How hard is that?

I have read all of the comments here, and this is a valid discussion when Cam's leadership has been questioned--it does not make a difference what your opinion of this is if you think it is OK to attack the person with opposing views.  Although nobody was sarcastic to me, I do not like seeing others attacking new members.

Saint whatever is a troll.  I wish his mother would come take his computer away from him, but she is probably too busy skinning a gator for dinner.

But saying "Goodbye" is a dick move, one probably made by a dork with a computer and a closed mind.  Spider whatever decided, instead of just ignoring the thread and moving on, to try to degrade the poster with a sarcastic dig.   He wants us to think he is clever, give him pie, thus boosting his self esteem.  The stick figure in his profile is actually his brother, a snapshot of his own conception.  Touching.

Respect each other.  Not everyone will present a topic you want to discuss.  The proper reaction is to not respond to the thread or post.  How hard is that?

I agree with your sentiment, though I think you may have went a little too far about the stick man thing (LOL). BTW, I was wondering how long the OP would take to tell someone to fug off.

There is way too much "dickheadedness" being allowed exactly like this in my opinion.  If I were a mod, I'd start giving out warnings because it is really uncalled for.  If you don't have anything really productive/entertaining to add to the conversation, then you should basically move on.  If a thread does not have substantive merit, it will slowly move down to the next page.

There are way too many wannabe Huddle-vulture-police around here---basically Huddle bullies.  And the thing is is that this has always been an undercurrent of Huddle culture to some degree. In my opinion it has been getting a little out of control recently. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it is appropriate to have some self/member policing (if you will), but the "dickery" needs to stop.

I have read all of the comments here, and this is a valid discussion when Cam's leadership has been questioned--it does not make a difference what your opinion of this is if you think it is OK to attack the person with opposing views. Although nobody was sarcastic to me, I do not like seeing others attacking new members.

Saint whatever is a troll. I wish his mother would come take his computer away from him, but she is probably too busy skinning a gator for dinner.

But saying "Goodbye" is a dick move, one probably made by a dork with a computer and a closed mind. Spider whatever decided, instead of just ignoring the thread and moving on, to try to degrade the poster with a sarcastic dig. He wants us to think he is clever, give him pie, thus boosting his self esteem. The stick figure in his profile is actually his brother, a snapshot of his own conception. Touching.

Respect each other. Not everyone will present a topic you want to discuss. The proper reaction is to not respond to the thread or post. How hard is that?

If it is valid for discussion for Cam....89, 34, 69, 28, and everyone else considered a leader needs to be brought up. I may have don't it sarcastically......but bottom line is Cam is held to a comically lose/lose standard

Archived