• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Numbers Game.

koolkatluke

I think pilares will be the odd man out.

Still got shave at least one more if we only go 6 deep.

Here's our best 7 right now

Smith

Lafell

Edwards

Ginn

Gettis

Hixon

Adams

Hixon needs to get his ass on the field so we can see what he's made of. Also only Smith and Adams are under contract for next year.

If Hixon can't make the field for any of these preseason games, which at this point and the way he's currently going, he may not. I don't think he should automatically make the roster over a healthy WR that could contribute.

Instead of Hixon, we could have just signed Louis Murphy another year. He wasn't hurt every season at least.

Still got shave at least one more if we only go 6 deep.

Here's our best 7 right now

Smith

Lafell

Edwards

Ginn

Gettis

Hixon

Adams

Hixon needs to get his ass on the field so we can see what he's made of. Also only Smith and Adams are under contract for next year.

I'd say it would have to be hixson then. Adams and ginn have return value.

We've kept 7 wide receivers the last two years. Doubt that changes now, especially with the competition.

and this competition is going to essentially be auditions for next season.

we have pretty much just smitty under contract for next season.

the cream of this crop will be getting multi year deals in the offseason and will be what we build on next year.

has anyone heard or seen much from colin cole in camp? it'd be great if he was a solid rotation piece 

He was the reason KK Short was pressuring the QB all night. Colin was double-teamed and it left KK single blocked. He was eating up blockers like an all-he-could-eat buffet.

and this competition is going to essentially be auditions for next season.

we have pretty much just smitty under contract for next season.

the cream of this crop will be getting multi year deals in the offseason and will be what we build on next year.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't help but be concerned about that.

We can't let Hardy walk, so if one our other WR's has a big year we may be forced to lowball them.

Whoever we end up not resigning the problem becomes who do we replace them with. As much as people complain about our receiver corps, it could always be worse. I think we will have to draft two receivers next year.

We should have already found a guy to pair with Cam for the long haul. It's troubling.

Archived