• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jimmy throwing Kenjon under the bus

TheRumGone

The problem with this thread is we don't know how the coaching staff feels about Jimmy. We don't know how they feel about him "throwing Barner under the bus". It's the worst kind of speculation because it's uneducated. I think the Jimmy hate has convinced people he won't make the roster the way Armanti hate has had him cut the past 3 seasons. It's all about emotion and not substance.

The problem with this thread is we don't know how the coaching staff feels about Jimmy. We don't know how they feel about him "throwing Barner under the bus". It's the worst kind of speculation because it's uneducated. I think the Jimmy hate has convinced people he won't make the roster the way Armanti hate has had him cut the past 3 seasons. It's all about emotion and not substance.

oh chill the fug out. its the last preseason game before the regular season. Speculation is fun especially involving cutting Jimmy because it has no real affect on anything panthers related besides giving us a player better than jimmy at a different position.

and where Gettleman comes from they only keep 2 qbs. which started this speculation. but go ahead and be sober about it.

to me it's not about hurt feelings but more showing what kind of qb jimmy is.

he is most certainly nothing like aaron rodgers, peyton manning, tom brady, etc etc who i have all seen do the same exact thing dozens upon dozens upon dozens of times

for you to suggest is lunacy

he is most certainly nothing like aaron rodgers, peyton manning, tom brady, etc etc who i have all seen do the same exact thing dozens upon dozens upon dozens of times

for you to suggest is lunacy

not what kind of talent of qb clausen is, but his mentality. but whatever

for you to bring up names like aaron rodgers, peyton manning, tom brady in a jimmy clausen thread is lunacy

HIs mentality? Nothing you've said in this thread would support a negative argument against his mentality. I don't understand.

this involves writing too much about clausen, when it was a lighthearted thing about how clausen is more than likely not going to be a panther anymore. the "mentality" of a qb in the NFL is something jimmy doesn't possess and him throwing kenjon under the bus is why i think that.

this involves writing too much about clausen, when it was a lighthearted thing about how clausen is more than likely not going to be a panther anymore. the "mentality" of a qb in the NFL is something jimmy doesn't possess and him throwing kenjon under the bus is why i think that.

So we made a thread about a 3rd string QB? Why do we care so much? And whoa whoa whoa don't say that about Aaron Rodgers, Brady, Manning, etc, who have all routinely done the same thing bro.. They've proven to be great QBs.

So we made a thread about a 3rd string QB? Why do we care so much? And whoa whoa whoa don't say that about Aaron Rodgers, Brady, Manning, etc, who have all routinely done the same thing bro.. They've proven to be great QBs.

i'm not sure what you are trying to say here. i think both of us are confused because this topic is about jimmy clausen and most people are confused about his "play" on the field and his "uniqueness" off the field. so i'll just leave it with that...

Archived