• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Listen up Seattle! You are now ON NOTICE!

Zod

beason was at least an all pro that season. they were 1a and 1b at that time in a lot of peoples' minds.

injuries hurt him more than any particular deficiency in his game.

I know, I know... I'm talking about before the season started. Willis was DROY, Beason had a great year. Beason probably was better in 2008, but Willis is currently the best in the league.

Could you imagine us trying to make that argument now?

Y'all are high on crack cocaine. The Carolina Panthers?? You have got to be kidding me!! The same Carolina Panthers who lost to the Hawks last year in one of Seattle's worst games of the season whilst Carolina was putting in WORK on that sparkling 7-9 season??? You know, the team with that quarterback who's only really good at being cocky and letting his pops take the fall for accepting bribes? Oh yeah, you guys are Super Bowl or bust... Go Hawks!

Y'all are high on crack cocaine. The Carolina Panthers?? You have got to be kidding me!! The same Carolina Panthers who lost to the Hawks last year in one of Seattle's worst games of the season whilst Carolina was putting in WORK on that sparkling 7-9 season??? You know, the team with that quarterback who's only really good at being cocky and letting his pops take the fall for accepting bribes? Oh yeah, you guys are Super Bowl or bust... Go Hawks!

Original work. You get an F for creativity. Come back with new content.

How many winning seasons does Cam have? 0

How many playoff wins? 0

Oh well, it could be worse, you guys could be Falclown fans. They're unbearable with their choke artist of a QB.

Your posts stink of a loser from Charlotte that just jumped on the Seahawks bandwagon. Your smack is even regurgitated bullshit.

• Pie 3

haha so we're talking about cam's "wins" now

drop wilson on our 2011 and 2012 teams with the exact same game management and playcalling and tell me the panthers win 11 games.

if cam keeps his current pace re: total yards and touchdowns and plays for say 13 years he'll be top five all time in both categories.  dan marino is the only player who's scored more through his first two seasons than cam.  but it's his fault the panthers have been 13-19 in his first two years right.

• Pie 2