• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Tailgating - Seahawks Game 9-8-2013 - Updated Info

Zod

What: Growler Tailgate

Where: Corner of 4th and Graham just north of Bank of America stadium. Parking is across 4th street from the tailgating area. Opens at 10am but you are welcome to show up earlier if you can help set this ish up.

tailgate-map.jpg

Who: Huddler RoaringRiot is hosting this tailgate. He has put a ton of work into it.

- DJ

- Lovely Lady Waitresses handing out give aways from sponsors (Crown Royal TShirts, Miller coozies, Miller product samples given by the Millers Girls, and more....). After 12 these ladies will be offering shots and beers for sale.

- Food from Mac's Speed Shop! Fuggin Delish.

- Games - Ladder Golf and Cornhole games

- Did I mention the lovely ladies?

Admission-

Admission is free!

Food plate:  BBQ, side item, chips, soda/water - $10

Alcohol Policy: Because they cannot serve liquor until 12:00, they are generously letting you BYOB until that time. $10 and you can bring a small cooler of your own beers. $5 if that small cooler is filled with Miller Coors products. I do expect a beer from each of you, so plan accordingly. At 12:00 the lovely bartenders will be serving up the suds and liquor to make sure you are good and fired up for the game.

Remember, each tailgate this season supports a local charity.

I may stop by.  I'll head to the stadium at 12 though.  I'm not risking missing kickoff.

Things went much faster this year at preseason than last year getting into the stadium. The clear bags really help and they added more screeners.

Never been to one of these before, but thinking of going this week. I'm a little confused by the BYOB $$ thing - does this mean bring $10 and you get a cooler? Or are you paying people to bring the beer before noon?

You're paying people for the spacious parking lot free of cars, live band, games, and giveaway. Bring a six pack of coors or miller and pay 5 bucks that supports a local charity.

Archived