• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did anyone else notice about Cam...

teeray

The main thing I noticed about Cam was that he seemed frustrated, and he didn't appear to having fun. I think this may be due to his "new role' with this team. Game manager. Not good, IMO. Wanting Cam to be a leader and take control of the offense is fine. That's exactly what I have wanted. But not at the expense of changing him as a player. Cam has to

be allowed to improvise. That's his game and what he excels at. 

LaFell and Ginn were open on a number of plays, I'm so tired of this crap. Cam was locked on to Smith and Olsen, even after Greg dropped 2 drive killing passes.

Lets find a new drum to beat.

Okay, well I wasn't watching close enough to see where he was looking.. I had a 3 year old with me.. are you just spewing out random poo or did the other guys just not get separation?

I did, particularly the call "Kansas." He also made some motions to his receivers.

Also, we didn't have one burned timeout due to a late play call.

I also heard the Kansas call, but wasn't sure if I was selectively hearing since I live in Kansas.

The main thing I noticed about Cam was that he seemed frustrated, and he didn't appear to having fun. I think this may be due to his "new role' with this team. Game manager. Not good, IMO. Wanting Cam to be a leader and take control of the offense is fine. That's exactly what I have wanted. But not at the expense of changing him as a player. Cam has to

be allowed to improvise. That's his game and what he excels at.

Tough to say how much was gameplanning and how much was the Seahawks' pass D being stingy. Next week will tell much more of the story.

I saw Cam's attitude as different than most.  I saw him being more mature.  I saw him being a team guy and not taking the team on his back.  I saw him trusting his line to protect him and putting the ball on the money to his receivers.  I saw him setting his feet.  I think Cam had a great game.  Name one bad decision he made today?  

We had the right game plan.  We are not going to go all pass happy against Seattle's secondary unless we wanted to get blown out.  We played balanced football and kept them on their heels when it was working.  It's supposed to be hard sledding against a top NFL defense.  We made a few more mistakes with fumbles and dropped passes then the Seahawks did and Russell Wilson got some prayers answered on a few blind throws.  

I do think one think they could do that would help the defense is play some no huddle.  The team plays better when it gets in a rhythm and that helps.  Panthers played nose to nose with one of the best teams in the NFL.  We played good enough to win but when the matchup is that close it's a little bit of luck or 1 or 2 plays that makes the difference.

We're still going to the Superbowl.  

Archived