• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Buffalo Wings in Charlotte?

Zod

DD Peckers is an instant disqualifier. I remember getting food there and it was "inedible". Thats what Im gonna call it. Whatever you want to call it, it wasnt food. It had been sitting on some grill for over a day/days and it literally crumbled in my mouth when I bit it. Chicken doesnt crumble like your eating a fuggin chips ahoy. That was easily the most disgusted Ive ever been in a restaurant. The waitress had no words when I showed it to her, she rolled her eyes like "aww not again".

Wait....you're telling me that a restaurant actually messed up an order or over/under cooked some food?  Definitely disqualified then.  I'm sure your experience is perfect representation of their wings.    

Wait....you're telling me that a restaurant actually messed up an order or over/under cooked some food?  Definitely disqualified then.  I'm sure your experience is perfect representation of their wings.    

Youre calling it over/under cooked. It wasnt. See, it was left. . somewhere. . for a looong time. It wasnt cooked that way, lmao. Im guessing youre not much of scientist, hahaha.  It became that way after sitting somewhere so long that it became dehydrated and therefor. . it crumbled.

my experience is a perfectly blah  hahaha quiet down fool.

Youre calling it over/under cooked. It wasnt. See, it was left. . somewhere. . for a looong time. It wasnt cooked that way, lmao. Im guessing youre not much of scientist, hahaha.  It became that way after sitting somewhere so long that it became dehydrated and therefor. . it crumbled.

my experience is a perfectly blah  hahaha quiet down fool.

No, the point was....6-7 people on this thread have said DD Peckers has great wings and you're letting one bad experience be the reasoning not to go there?  If you had eaten there several times and had similar experiences I would get it.  

I mean....one time I had to have Ruth's Chris cook me a whole new steak because mine was overcooked.  Never going back to that dump....

• Pie 1

do you guys tailgate at all? I'm thinking about doing it before the game.

I will be tailgate crashing in the Matrix D lot which is the suite and handicap lot on South side of stadium . My family has the same people they tailgate with for the last 20 years . If you see crazy lady in a Kraken jersey stop by and say hi.