• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OFFICIAL NEW HEAD COACH REQUEST LIST

Sean Payton's Vicodin

I'm calling here first. I think our next HC will be Mike Tomblin. Word is that the Ronneys may make a change if there is no playoffs this year as the whole team is going to have to be redone due to the cap mess they have theirselves in.

Tomblin has a defensive background but he is in my opinion the very definition of a head coach.

A couple of names that are under the radar: Bo Pelini, HC Nebraska- This guy is a good HC but better suited for the pro game. He has NFL coaching experience and works better with older, mature NFL players. If you want a coach with fire and passion, Pelini is your guy. Dan Quinn, DC Seahawks- Has both a college and pro background and is a strong defensive mind. Also a guy that has passion. Kyle Shanahan, OC Redskins- I actually feel he is too young but he is a good offensive mind and has worked a lot with the option read. He would be a good fit for Newton. Jack Del Rio, DC Broncos- I know most will say no due to his stint with Jacksonville but I didn't think he was that horrible as a HC. Coming back to Carolina as HC would be a good move IF he brings in the right staff. Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

billcowher3.jpg

hook, line and sinker

Sorry to say after looking at Cowher on these TWC commericals. He just looks so old now and he has been out of football for more the 5 years now. Time to pass on him. I just don't he has the passion to coach anymore and if he does then would have taken a HC job long time ago. He is done with coaching now. Time to try for someone else.

Archived