• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Cam starting to develop Marc Bulger disease?

Rags

I hope Cam can escape this miserable franchise before we ruin him. We were given such a colossal gift, and we have completely squandered it. We don't deserve to succeed.

More like Alex Smith disease; having a terrible coaching staff.

Sadly, this is true. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I hope Cam can escape this miserable franchise before we ruin him. We were given such a colossal gift, and we have completely squandered it. We don't deserve to succeed. 

I agree with you.  If we're not going to use him right, then get him out of here before we completely ruin him.  I believe Gettleman is going to clean house, and get rid of him after this season anyways.  We don't deserve a QB like Cam.  Everybody on here wants to go at Cam, but when we put all of our resources on the defensive side of the ball, the defense is SUPPOSED to get that stop at the end of the game.  Luke made 2 stupid mistakes on that last drive...missed a tackle, and that costly PI.  Cam didn't have a great game either, but he looked much better after that 1st quarter and we should've won that game.  

Cam is a physical specimen with Julius Peppers-like freak abilities.

As a QB he is mediocre to average at best.

c3s1VWX.png

Cam's a great QB, he's made these rows plenty of times but it's something right now that's not clicking.

Coaching? New OC? O-Line? Tryingto avoid mistakes? 

Who knows what it is but he has the talent.

Cam is a physical specimen with Julius Peppers-like freak abilities.

As a QB he is mediocre to average at best.

c3s1VWX.png

Cam's a great QB, he's made these rows plenty of times but it's something right now that's not clicking.

Coaching? New OC? O-Line? Tryingto avoid mistakes? 

Who knows what it is but he has the talent.

Archived