• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm taking down names. (A Cam Newton Thread)

Growl

Meh... They're the type of people that like being miserable. Ignore all bright spots, focus only on the failures... pretty soon all they have is "I told you so!". If you really want to drive them nuts just ignore them & watch them demand more & more attention then point & laugh.

I admit that I'm critical of Cam, because I think he can be so much better than what he already is. He does make mistakes, but he also makes really nice plays.

i'm sorry i forgot peyton and brady and brees make mistakes too.

i'm not comparing cam to them, i'm only saying people are so hard on this guy to be perfect it is ridiculous. play to his strengths and this is what happens.

i'm sorry i forgot peyton and brady and brees make mistakes too.

i'm not comparing cam to them, i'm only saying people are so hard on this guy to be perfect it is ridiculous. play to his strengths and this is what happens.

You forgot Rogers. And he had two Ints today. I wonder if the Packers fans are making a big deal of it?

I seriously doubt it.

Of all the cowards who were out in full force last week but are now nowhere to be found. As if it wasn't apparent enough that you are a foolish wart on the anus of our fanbase, your cowardice and sudden disappearance is no surprise to any member of the Huddle that has posted here for any amount of time, and, I assure you, nobody here will forget that you went into hiding when you conveniently manage to pop in next time Cam has a less than stellar performance. Even more gold-worthy, is that a sizable portion of you chimed in in the Gameday thread after the INT, only to disappear for the rest of the day, so there will be no excuses next time. Maybe it's time to just find a new team with a more "conventional" QB for you, or, in carolinarolls's case, a white one- because Cam Newton is here and he's going to be for a long, long, long time.

C6sId6d.jpg

I was busy making dinner, here now Growl..So Cam was more accurate today, I am giving the credit to the trashcans..To start the game he was a little off, still seems to have issues throwing deep outside the hashes. FWIW Cam played well today, the INT was all on LaFell. Cam however did not win this game and should not be crowned based on this average performance.

I was busy making dinner, here now Growl..So Cam was more accurate today, I am giving the credit to the trashcans..To start the game he was a little off, still seems to have issues throwing deep outside the hashes. FWIW Cam played well today, the INT was all on LaFell. Cam however did not win this game and should not be crowned based on this average performance.

Four touchdowns is an "average" performance? LOL.

Archived