• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What did Capt do to convince the Coaches that he's a Outside CB?

koolkatluke

can palmer throw the ball while laying on the ground writhing in pain?

not sure we're going to have to worry too much about fitz cause i don't think he's going to be getting the ball thrown to him much and if it is, i don't know how effective the throw will be.

Calm down dictator Rayzor. We thought the same thing about EJ Manuel (this year) and Brady Quinn  (last year). We don't always have great defensive pressure from our Dline.

Any giving Sunday a group of player can step up or stand down.

I just want to discuss if we can maybe put better Match up's on the field then our listed starters.

Our starting CBs are really who sucks less. We should clean house next season at the CB position. Only ones that should stay are White and Moore. Everyone else can either be cut or have to be placed on the bubble. I don't expect Munnerlyn on the roster next season. Along with Godfrey fyi.

JT is the guy in our CB stable that you lean on against Fitz. Why??? Because he doesn't see that as Larry Fitzgerald, just a number. He will play him the same way that he played Roddie White and Julio last year and the way he plays Joe Schmo...getting in their fuging face at the LOS and trying to beat them up for five yards and hope our pass rush gets there.

Norman, ha. Good one. 

Josh Norman is afraid to get beat and shows it every Sunday. He plays the game scared, 

fug the bullshit... We need to put Keek on Fitz. I'd bet my left nut that he'd shut him down better than any corner we have on the roster.

Your left nut would like for you to reassess that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived