• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

did you watch that jets defense last night?

Fiz

I reveled in every moment, loved watchin Jets do to the Falcons what Buffalo did to us...

Shula hopefully was watching too, as well as McD. There was a lot to learn about both teams playing last night...

Fug yeah, Falcons lost...

i was thinking the whole time, "it must be nice to have a team that gets hungry and stays hungry all game and that can do whatever it takes to get the job done."

but yeah, shula run offense against that defense....oye. gonna try and play it safe and get eaten alive.

They will get to Cam.  Question is will we have a gameplan to counter it.  Our plays that take 2 minutes to develop will get killed.

On another note, did anyone else hear on MNF that the Jets haven't lost a game in 10+ years where they were winning by more than 8 points in the 4th quarter?  Did I hear that correctly?  Holy cr@p

I bet we would have one of the best records if the game was only 3 quarters long. 

I must say, it brought a smile to my face to learn when I woke up today that the Jets beat the falcons. There is always a little sunshine on a cloudy day lol

Agree!!  I was especially sweet because Ryan thought he marched them for the game-winning TD with less than 2 minutes to go.  Geno had them in FG range with plenty of time.  Jets found a way to win.  I can't believe they are over .500 and we are 1-3.

Guest KingKam

DeAngelo will be broken in small pieces.  :phew:

plus we don't have Julio, white, and gonzalez. Gonzalez was the one who kept the game close. If those guys couldn't do it......damn.

Archived