• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coming to Carolina for the first time this week...

Lilsmitty09

Great football setup but man I have had some bad service and bad food there.

Really? That sucks. I've only been there a few times since I don't live in Charlotte, but every time I've been its been great. The beer selection is fantastic and the food was good as well.

Welcome to the Queen City, I hope you enjoy your stay, get to witness a Panthers victory in person, and I hope you document your visit on video and turn it into an awesome production for us all to enjoy.

Having said that, go to the Uptown Cabaret for some footage.

I will be flying from Washington state all the way to NC this Wednesday and will be staying till Monday (of course going to the panthers game on sunday) and was looking for some fun things to do/see and good places to eat (other than bojangles and cookout). Any tips on game day as well would be nice! Will be staying in center of charlotte so walking to the stadium won't bother me one bit. Thanks!

And just an fyi for those who can't find my old youtube account (Nflpantherso7)...Saint fans on there flagged it down so all my videos and work is now permanently gone. I made a new one though called Nflpanthers07media for those interested!

ANYWAYS, Keep Pounding!

Bring wine and cheese with you and you'll fit right in!

In all seriousness have fun, and if you have time take a day trip up to Asheville.

Thursday nights are when uptown starts gearing up for the weekend. If you're into clubbing, there are places tucked into more nooks and crannies than you can count.

Its pretty hard to really get lost uptown - just remember Tryon St. runs north to south, everything on one side is east and the other is west. Same with Trade Street running east-west. There is plenty to for a weekend in that small area.

But if you want to get out a little more, I second the Scarowinds suggestion.

I don't eat a whole lot uptown - I pack my lunch for work every day. But I hear a lot of good things about Rooster's, Blue, and Mertz. There's a place inside the Independence building (corner of trade and Tryon) with a good, affordable breakfast menu - the name escapes me at the moment.

Most visitors seem to take an extreme view: too boring or too much going on. It depends what you make of it, I guess.

Guest Spider Monkey

Bring wine and cheese with you and you'll fit right in!

In all seriousness have fun, and if you have time take a day trip up to Asheville.

this x100

Asheville > QC

Guest Spider Monkey

Thursday nights are when uptown starts gearing up for the weekend. If you're into clubbing, there are places tucked into more nooks and crannies than you can count.

Its pretty hard to really get lost uptown - just remember Tryon St. runs north to south, everything on one side is east and the other is west. Same with Trade Street running east-west. There is plenty to for a weekend in that small area.

But if you want to get out a little more, I second the Scarowinds suggestion.

I don't eat a whole lot uptown - I pack my lunch for work every day. But I hear a lot of good things about Rooster's, Blue, and Mertz. There's a place inside the Independence building (corner of trade and Tryon) with a good, affordable breakfast menu - the name escapes me at the moment.

Most visitors seem to take an extreme view: too boring or too much going on. It depends what you make of it, I guess.

The clubs in Charlotte sucked when I was at UNCC. Nothing but obnoxiously loud, crappy music and 18-25yo chicks standing around tweeting and taking instagram photos.

Archived