• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Ram fans are saying

Jackofalltrades

Did you hop on the Kurt warner bandwagon back in the day, or did you have misfortune of being born in st Louise?

Nah.  I've been a Rams fan since the days of Vince Ferragamo and I live in Florida.  Kurt's story is really intriguing.  If you ever get the chance, read the book "All Things Possible."  

Our Offense can do exactly what our Defense dares teams to do. Long scoring drives. We can score from anywhere, our opponents need a short field. When we don't make mistakes and score, Gano kicks it out of the end zone. Forcing teams to go the length of the field to keep up. Tough to do in the best of times, worse when you are facing our D.

We lead in 3 and outs, that just adds to the pressure on opposing Os. Not to mention leading to us getting a short field. We win handily.

Bradford can move the ball, but he can also be rattled. Rattle him early, shut down the run, again, and we win handily.

The Rams are a dink an dunk WCO methodical O. If we score, that just adds more pressure to their O. More pressure, more mistakes. We win handily.

Our long, time consuming, drives limit the amount of opportunities you get. When we score it just adds more pressure to your O. We win again.

The Rams have a few good players, just not enough. We win handily.

Clean sweep for us. We win handily. Another banner day for the D. And the O acquits itself nicely.

I wouldn't hitch any hopes on Stacey against us just because you're 2-0 with him starting. We've yet to allow a 100 yard rusher this season. Rushing stats against us in the first half have been abysmal.

Especially if Dwan comes back. AP wouldn't have gotten 40 yards rushin all game if we didnt have to put Fua in.

Zac Stacy is no joke. The way he's built and the way he runs is very likely to cause injury to himself or others. His neck/shoulders are freakishly thick, his legs are pure power, and he has a knack for getting low and driving forward. His weakness is that if you can snag his legs or feet he goes down pretty easily. That's why he's always low and looking to ram someone. He's terrible out in space and not a threat catching the ball or running sweeps. He's slow, and he's not going to run away from anyone. That's not his game. His game is straight forward, here I come, smash you in the mouth football. He's one of those guys who will get injured a lot and cause injuries, and later find out he has brain damage. He's going to test our run defense, but this is the best run defense we've had since our SB run. Should be a lot of fun.

IMHO, That's the kinda guy we do best against. Not so much against the quick speedy guys. We shut down Lynch, Turbin had a better day. Not sure if Fred Jackson even played, CJ Spiller made big plays. AP, shutdown except for one run against mostly backups. Giants RBs didn't hav a chance.

Nah. I've been a Rams fan since the days of Vince Ferragamo and I live in Florida. Kurt's story is really intriguing. If you ever get the chance, read the book "All Things Possible."

Damn, you might as well say Roman Gabriel....I'll bet "Heaven Can Wait" is your favorite movie.

Archived