• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Ram fans are saying

Jackofalltrades

This weeks humor and disrespect is brought to you by Ramsondemand.com. I joined the site and am trying to engage in friendly talk, but so far I've been informed that we aren't as good as the Rams because of the competition we've played, circumstances, blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, so far they're a civil bunch and have a lot in common with us. Our teams are similar and the fan bases seem to be as well.

Here are a few blumbs I found interesting.

Seattle sucks on the road, Spiller has been hobbled by knee and ankle injuries (he left the game week 2 with a knee injury), and Peterson had 60 yards on 10 carries, playing 2 days after his son died + still had 6 YPC with a terrible QB starting QB. That's good but that's not Great either. Peterson is not 'shutdown' if he's averaging 6 yards a carry, that's his team doing it to him...

I'm not going to claim we shut down arian foster - but i will point out they will losing the entire game. You can almost pretty much concede the run when up by 3 scores or more than 2 possessions late in the game.

I still believe our d-line is better - I like your studly 2 DT's, but I don't see any strong pass rushing depth..Not only do we have Quinn AND Long, but we also have Hayes (8 sacks last year as 3rd rotational DE)..

and yea, you guys can definitely be thrown on - 27th against the pass

I don't know that much about the Panthers. Like who their top draft picks are. At least they knew we have Austin.

This is how I'd call it:
QB - Push
HB/FB - Carolina
WR/TE - Push
OL - Push
DL - Push
LB - Carolina
DB - Rams

K/P - Rams
ST - Carolina

LOL, I know right!  Those people in the "queen city" get a little out of touch from time to time.  Reality check time come Sunday!

So, if you join please be civil. I don't want to get booted because some of you idiots can maintain an intelligent conversation. However, I do hope to see some others jump in and join the fray.

http://www.ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17276

This is the Rams numbers against the Texans.

Total First Downs

Rams 15 Texans 27

Total Plays

Rams 41 Texans 73

Total Yards

Rams 216 Texans 420

Total Time of Poss.

Rams 24:50 Texans 35:10

Total Turnovers

Rams 0 Texans 4

When looking at our blow out against the Vikings against their blow out agaist thg Texans, its clear their is a stark difference in our favor. Rams got blown out 31-7 against the Falcons and the Falcons D is horrid

The Rams have some talent, especially on defense. I just don't trust their offense at all. 

20th in passing yards, 28th in rushing. Even though they put up decent scoring numbers last week for instance, I believe at least 14 of those points came from kickoff fumble return and the pick 6. 

If we win the turnover battle, we win. Simple as that IMO.

Archived