• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting Defensive - Tampa Bay Bucs

Zod

Im talking about hot garbage 2-4 win teams. The Cardinals are not on the level of suck like the teams like Bucs, Jags etc. Im talking about teams projected with a top 3 pick in the draft, we tend to win against those teams.

How many of those teams have we played in the RR era? The Cardinals aren't good. We still played down to their level and lost.

Arizona is not a terrible team. Their offense sucks, but the defense is pretty good. They have had the misfortune of one of the toughest early season schedules this year.

The Cardinals are not a playoff team. If you expect your team to be a playoff team then you have to win that game and not play like poo. Same thing for the Bills. We played down to inferior teams' levels.

We will dominate this game even though I'm sure Vincent Jackson will have a great game as well. Our corners won't be able to stop him

Last week i wrote a message about our front 7 Vs Bradford.

Mikell and Captain remembered me how good some of our DBs can be.

• Pie 1

How many of those teams have we played in the RR era? The Cardinals aren't good. We still played down to their level and lost.

Im not talking about middle of the pack teams like the Cards. Im talking about bottom feeders.. Jags, Bucs, Vikes etc. The worst of the worst, we tend to beat those teams. The Cardinals game was a coast to coast game coming off a bye with a veteran yet erratic QB and a very stout D. I dont put the Cardinals on the same level as the Bucs and Jags.

Last week i wrote a message about our front 7 Vs Bradford.

Mikell and Captain remembered me how good some of our DBs can be.

Im sorry, but IF (a huge if) we ended up losing this game and I dont see Vjax doubled or even tripled in some instances, I will be back on the fire Rivera bandwagon. How in the hell would you not constantly double Vjax considering just how weak their other WRs are and how Glennon constantly locks on to him like hes playing Madden. Give Vjax the Tony Gonzalez double treatment and you win that game, pure and simple. Hell, do the Bucs even have a TE on their roster? Lol

Im not talking about middle of the pack teams like the Cards. Im talking about bottom feeders.. Jags, Bucs, Vikes etc. The worst of the worst, we tend to beat those teams. The Cardinals game was a coast to coast game coming off a bye with a veteran yet erratic QB and a very stout D. I dont put the Cardinals on the same level as the Bucs and Jags.

I wouldn't put the Bucs in that category, personally. They've lost some close games, much like us last year. They could most definitely beat us if we play down.

I thought Stevie Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, and all the guys from New York would would eat up our crap secondary. They didn't. I thought vaunted rushers like Marshawn Lynch and Adrian Peterson could go off against our front seven, and were both held to paltry ypa. Our team only gives up 14 points a game, and all six teams we've faced score more than Tampa Bay does. Our offense is starting to click and have long, sustained drives that rests up the defense. Plus, the wild card is that I will be at this game loud as fug, demoralizing an already downtrodden fanbase.

You guys are all jaded, we all are. But while you can play the it's a trap game card and and dip a big toe into the water, I'm doing a fuging cannonball into the deep end. Maybe you guys feel like you will set yourselves up for less disappointment by not having high expectations, but I believe we score 24+ in this game, which is 13+ more than we'll need to win. I ride out the highs, and self-medicate the lows. If I had the confidence to make a bet against an ex-college linebacker/mma fighter to take a punch to the face if we lost to St. Louis, you know Montsta is gonna be balls deep in Tampa Bay.

Panthers 30

Bucs 10

• Pie 5