• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN NFL Countdown: Keyshawn "Panthers biggest surprise team"

I hate the publicity, honestly. Maybe it's just my personal preference to be the underdog in every game so the wins are even sweeter. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be one of those dynasty-type of teams that teams fear every week and every fan in the league knows we're for real, but for now, I'd rather be totally under the radar. The more they hype us, the harder it is to stay there.

Watching the pats all year, that's the game we have to win. We won't bear SF

They can be beat. I can see that being a close game where a fg at the end decides it.

I really like their chances against Miami, NYJ, and New England.

I won't be delusional and think this team finishes 13-3, but I do think if they play to their potential they win some games against elite teams.

They can be beat. I can see that being a close game where a fg at the end decides it.

I really like their chances against Miami, NYJ, and New England.

I won't be delusional and think this team finishes 13-3, but I do think if they play to their potential they win some games against elite teams.

I think we are better than NYJ on both sides of the ball, and better than Miami by a hair. New England if we are getting pressure on Brady and hitting him, he struggles in that style of game.... New England defense is hit or miss. I could see them shutting Cam down and us needing to win a close, low scoring game like opening week against seattle... Can we beat new england in that style game... yes, but will be tough.

Dungy on SNF halftime: "Carolina might be the second best team in the division, but for New Orleans its not about competing with the Carolina's of the world. It's about them keeping up with the true great teams like Seattle, etc."

I've never thought tony was quite as special as the rest of the world. He always creams in his pants and smirks when he talks about Peyton.

Remember how bad SF looked against a great Seattle defense?  Remember when the Colts defense smacked them around in their own house?

SF is clicking right now, but so are we.  If we roll ATL and come out of that game healthy, I see no reason why we cannot go into Candlestick and whip those bastards.

Remember how bad SF looked against a great Seattle defense?  Remember when the Colts defense smacked them around in their own house?

SF is clicking right now, but so are we.  If we roll ATL and come out of that game healthy, I see no reason why we cannot go into Candlestick and whip those bastards.

I will say this... if Kaepernick at this point is asked to play from behind and give them a big game it would work in our favor. They have really turned him into a game manager and babied him since that first game when he came out red hot. They're trying really hard to get his confidence going. If he gets locked up in a shootout SF is in trouble

I if think we are the best 4-3 team.

But, I do think the Jets are a bigger surprise. They had holes all over that team and a rookie QB. They are playing above their heads right now, but expect them to start struggling.

Did you mean start struggling today? ;)  What a smackdown Cincy put on them...

If we're 6-3 come the Monday Night Game againts the Pats...which I really believe we have a great shot....even if we're 5-4..because I think San Fran will be a lot tougher game....but I believe we win the MNF game and are 6-4  or 7-3 with 6 games left.....man it will be great to still watch panther games and have a great chance at playoffs again...They chatter will start about how things have changed in Carolina....especially with a young Def......one game at a time one game at a time....KEEP POUNDING!!!!  

Archived