• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where you at, LetsGoATL?

Ruff

LetsGoATL

25 Oct 2013

"Even now how many winning seasons has cam produced even without all those injuries?

Matt ryan is on pace for 5200 yards, 35 tds, 8 ints, 70% completion percentage, 105 qb rating even with everything going on. Its not the qb ryan is out producing cam even now.

So I highly doubt having cam or any qb makes a difference.

Look at your team now..the defense is what makes you good. Even wiwithout our entire starting backfield, both starting rt and lt and without both starting recievers the falcons offense is still better then the Panthers"

Matt Ryan is being exposed for that he is, a game manager at best.  The guy has had a strong running game and above average-great receiving targets up until now.  The reason he choked all those playoff games away was because he was going to have to win with his arm.  Truly, Ryan is only a slightly better Jimmy Clausen, not a ton of arm strength and can only heave it up and hope someone bails him out.

HAHAHA Alice the mad chubby mullet wrestler inspecting this thread. /waves /points /laughs

(I know that was confusing right. . is he mad? is he chubby? does he chase mullet wrestlers who are chubby or does he just have a chubby while he's doing it? The answer is likely "all of the above" given the pictures of him on this internets thing.)

Dont worry, you get to stay. You are the pinnacle of what we define as "pitiful" and therefor will remain our court jester. Theres no need to nervously be reading if this is whats going to happen to you. This LEtsgo guy didnt even bother to flash any street cred. . no watches, no cars pssssshh, right BigAl?

Seems legit.

But I'm at the point where I would pay money to see PSC make an actual football post. She's never contributed anything except cheap one liners usually in attempt to smack or be funny.

Not ONE post actually trying to have an intellectual contribution to a football discussion.

I actually enjoy falcon trolls more than her any day.

Archived