• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I keep waiting for Peter King to say something good about Cam

He promised in last week's MMQB column to do a feature on Dalton and Cam Newton... he did one on Dalton in his mailbag, but the feature on Newton he promised never came!

Then this week, picture of Newton at the header of the MMQB article... and not a word about his play. I wish I could stomp peter in the balls sometimes for his prejudice against our QB, even during the best of times. He only responds to his ball washers on twitter too.

He promised in last week's MMQB column to do a feature on Dalton and Cam Newton... he did one on Dalton in his mailbag, but the feature on Newton he promised never came!

Then this week, picture of Newton at the header of the MMQB article... and not a word about his play. I wish I could stomp peter in the balls sometimes for his prejudice against our QB, even during the best of times. He only responds to his ball washers on twitter too.

why bother brother :-) fugg king

Peter King exists as a stress release for me.

fug him. fug everything about him. The best thing he could do with his life is feed himself feet first into a pencil sharpener while his children watch. The only value he could add to humanity would be by being patient zero for a disease that makes AIDS look like an allergy. May he forever regret the disrespect he has shown Cam, and by regret I mean suffer, and by suffer I mean I hope he forgets how to wish for death when we win the Superbowl and he can't get an interview.

fug. Peter. King.

Peter King exists as a stress release for me.

fug him. fug everything about him. The best thing he could do with his life is feed himself feet first into a pencil sharpener while his children watch. The only value he could add to humanity would be by being patient zero for a disease that makes AIDS look like an allergy. May he forever regret the disrespect he has shown Cam, and by regret I mean suffer, and by suffer I mean I hope he forgets how to wish for death when we win the Superbowl and he can't get an interview.

fug. Peter. King.

I vote for transmission by Coffeenerdness

Archived