• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Weinke or Carr?

Brokenbad

Seriously, what kind of choice is that??

Why not ask me whether I would rather shove a 10 inch spike up my nose into the soft tissue of my brain, or smash my balls with a hammer one at a time.

I would rather have williams run the ball on every down than have Weinke or Carr be my quarterback. I guess Henning and I agree about one thing.

I got a video if you are interested? PM me for the link....srsly. :)

Seriously, what kind of choice is that??

Why not ask me whether I would rather shove a 10 inch spike up my nose into the soft tissue of my brain, or smash my balls with a hammer one at a time.

I would rather have williams run the ball on every down than have Weinke or Carr be my quarterback. I guess Henning and I agree about one thing.

This seriously, If I had to have one there. We wouldn't throw the ball at all. We'd have 1 QB and we'd run every single down. Smitty would get his touches on End a rounds.

I would pick Wienke. Does anyone remember the game that Jake had to come out and Weinke came in and led us to a win. I think it was against Minn. I don't remember the details of the game, but I remember making peace with him after that game.

Detroit, I went to that game.

The best part besides me talking trash as I left with my mothers boyfriend dragging me out (he's a die hard detroit fan) was a Lions fan turning around and going "raarrrr I'm a panther" in a catty voice, to which I responded "You're the lions....you're cats too."

My response is why would I even respond to this? This is the singlemost stupid thread I've seen here and that's saying a lot. And there is actually serious discussion here? Fuggin' offseason...

Cmon now. I agree this is a stupid thread but the singlemost stupid thread ever? You have been here long enough to have seen some hall of famers. :D

Archived