• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Weinke or Carr?

Brokenbad

If you had to make a decision to start one or the other for the Panthers, who would it be? Weinke has the longest losing streak for a starting QB in NFL history. Carr holds several records for being sacked. At least they both hold records......

Seriously, what kind of choice is that??

Why not ask me whether I would rather shove a 10 inch spike up my nose into the soft tissue of my brain, or smash my balls with a hammer one at a time.

I would rather have williams run the ball on every down than have Weinke or Carr be my quarterback. I guess Henning and I agree about one thing.

Seriously, what kind of choice is that??

Why not ask me whether I would rather shove a 10 inch spike up my nose into the soft tissue of my brain, or smash my balls with a hammer one at a time.

I would rather have williams run the ball on every down than have Weinke or Carr be my quarterback. I guess Henning and I agree about one thing.

I agree, but I always wondered who the fans would pick if they had to go with one. Personally if there was no more QB's left on the roster, I would just run the wildcat the whole game.

I would pick Wienke. Does anyone remember the game that Jake had to come out and Weinke came in and led us to a win. I think it was against Minn. I don't remember the details of the game, but I remember making peace with him after that game.

I would pick Wienke. Does anyone remember the game that Jake had to come out and Weinke came in and led us to a win. I think it was against Minn. I don't remember the details of the game, but I remember making peace with him after that game.

It was Detroit in 2005. Last time he did anything great for the Panthers. It made the organization think he was more than he was. It kept us from replacing him sooner.

Archived