• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Is SportsCenter - Cam Newton

t48

so...old

isnt it funny how when the media chooses to they can bring anyone into the light?

Agreed, during MNF last night they brought a Christmas Tree into a commercial... The tree was placed next to the trash and recycle cans in the office, some 4 eyed dweeb (didn't attempt to care which ESPN analyst is was) threw a piece of paper into the trash, the tree mad dogged him, and he fished it out and place it into the recycle container.. 

ESPN pulls out all the stops to please everyone.. Its all about ratings man, ratings..

Unfortunately, this is what winning does guys.

New fans will come, fans that have been hiding will start coming back out, and all of them will post complete and udder BS 90% of the time.

Just be happy we're winning.

I'd actually never seen this commercial so I appreciate the post. 

Maybe some people just don't dedicate their lives to checking forums and watching television!

If you watch that commercial real closely, the cuts don't make any sense.

The first guy who brings an item to Cam's desk, to which Cam states is the golden water cooler - if you look closely the water cooler is there the entire scene.  that bastard didn't even bring it in.

When it cuts to a close-up of Cam about half the poo on the desk is missing, then when it cuts back out its all there again.

I have no idea how you can fug up continuity details on such a simple film session.

Archived