• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Kaepernick just oozes charisma and personality lol

teeray

On the 49ers.com messageboards they made some upgrades last year, and one of them was that whenever someone would type a cussword, jiveturkeygobblegobble would come up instead. It was the most annoying freaking thing ever! Thank God that didn't last too long.

Over here there are some words that are edited also.  For instance, type in the name of QB that used to play for Florida, Broncos, and briefly with the Jets that is currently out of the league and see what comes up.

Over here there are some words that are edited also.  For instance, type in the name of QB that used to play for Florida, Broncos, and briefly with the Jets that is currently out of the league and see what comes up.

The Golden Calf of Bristol was never given a fair chance.

Yeah, I'm an avid 49ers fan and that's all news to me.

And lets be serious, does a Superbowl starting QB have to be a creep to get chicks? Let's be rational here.

And he's going to be around for a long time. I mean, I can see you're a homer for the Panthers, and there's nothing wrong with that, but come on bra, be rational here.

A Super Bowl LOSING QB? That looks like Krappernick? Yeah, he does.

I'm sure Jake Delhomme wasn't smashing southern broads after 03'.

And some guys just have no fugin game. Look at Krap's personality compared to Cams, which guy do you think is more likeable and social?

He will not be around in 5 years, guaranteed. The niners will go into the cellar again and Krap can't carry them.

I hate to break all of this to you.

And some guys just have no fugin game. Look at Krap's personality compared to Cams, which guy do you think is more likeable and social?

He will not be around in 5 years, guaranteed. The niners will go into the cellar again and Krap can't carry them.

Who gives a crap? Are you 17?

What is your deal man

Oh man there is so much fail in here. Wow!

Are you giving up that easily?

You're just making an ass out of yourself. The 49ers are one of the best teams in the league and have been for a few years. They have a good quarterback, great defense and a good coach.

To say that they will be heading to the cellar is just stupid.

You're just making an ass out of yourself. The 49ers are one of the best teams in the league and have been for a few years. They have a good quarterback, great defense and a good coach.

To say that they will be heading to the cellar is just stupid.

Good thing this is an irrelevant message board and we're just fans, right?

Archived