• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hit On Aron Rodgers from his point of view..

realstandman

I remember Smitty getting clobbered in one game. The kind of hit where you expect him to stay down a bit but he tried to get up and you saw him begin to collapse in a fetal kicked in the balls kind of action when he just instantly manned up. Got up and ran off the field.

Impressive

If I remember correctly, I think that was against the Saints a few years back.

I remember Smitty getting clobbered in one game. The kind of hit where you expect him to stay down a bit but he tried to get up and you saw him begin to collapse in a fetal kicked in the balls kind of action when he just instantly manned up. Got up and ran off the field.

Impressive

When I saw Smith get hit by Ed Reed I wondered how the hell he got up. You could hear the crack of the helmets from the T.V. so you know it had to be hard. Reed is no joke he can really lay the wood for sure but Smith is the hardest SOB I have ever seen.

Man there were some stupid comments in this topic

He was just describing the hardest hit he's ever recieved. Every NFL player has a hit he remembers. He wasn't complaining or whining like some posters are fantasizing about.

I call out anybody calling him a pussy when they know very well they wouldn't take a hit like that near as well as him. They sound like a bunch of Fifth graders talking smack in the locker room.

Man there were some stupid comments in this topic

He was just describing the hardest hit he's ever recieved. Every NFL player has a hit he remembers. He wasn't complaining or whining like some posters are fantasizing about.

I call out anybody calling him a pussy when they know very well they wouldn't take a hit like that near as well as him. They sound like a bunch of Fifth graders talking smack in the locker room.

Hey... psst... let me let you in on a little secret... this is an internet football forum... we talk poo about other teams and players for other teams... don't take it so seriously...

It saddens me now every time our players lay the wood cause I know there is a 100.000 fine on the way. What happened to football being a contact sport.

those are jsut donations to humanity. Since they go to charities anyways, its kinda like the yen to the tacklers yang. i mean fug, its not like they cant afford it.

When I saw Smith get hit by Ed Reed I wondered how the hell he got up. You could hear the crack of the helmets from the T.V. so you know it had to be hard. Reed is no joke he can really lay the wood for sure but Smith is the hardest SOB I have ever seen.

I remember that eagles game where Smith jumped for a pass and while catching it in mid-air, Michael Lewis crashed right into his side. Smitty did not move and instead his feet hit the ground and he turned around and kept running and Lewis broke his nose.

here's the vid i found of the play....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d801cc23a/Steve-Smith-Highlight-WK-13-vs-Eagles-2006

Well consider players give money to charities anyway, they can easily just count a fine as part of that money. For example, they plan to give 100K to charity, they get a 10K fine so they just end up giving 90K to charity instead. Ultimately, the fine does absolutely nothing.

I'll never forget that game that Steve Smith took a huge hit where he just seemed to go comatose, (can't remember the game) and the crowd went nuts. Then after a few seconds, he popped up like a Jack-in-the-Box and ran off. I love this man...

Archived