• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fug you drew brees

TheRumGone

WTF did you just type?

I MEAN I JUST DONTUNDERSTANWHTYOUR TRYINTO * HEAD EXPLOSION *

49ers losing gave the Panthers the #1 wild card.  The Panthers still have the 2 division games to over take the Saints.  But putting distance between them and other wild card contenders is important.

This was really a win-win game for us given the playoff implications, but seriously, does any Saints fan think that call on Brees should have been a penalty? I'm all for protecting a QB from dangerous hits, but what is a defender supposed to do when Brees has his little p*ssy underhand tosses he does to avoid a sack. 

Even if ruled a fumble, who says they would have won you dumb@sses?  Kap would have gone 3 and out, saints get ball back and score.  I bet if the same thing happened to Cam you'd be crying a different tune.

Whine all you like, at least we can beat the cardinals.   :P

We'll see who the better team is, cause your phantom defense hasn't even played anyone decent on offense yet.  The only top 10 offense you will see all season is the saints.  I bet Brady kicks your ass tomorrow night.

Even if ruled a fumble, who says they would have won you dumb@sses?  Kap would have gone 3 and out, saints get ball back and score.  I bet if the same thing happened to Cam you'd be crying a different tune.

Whine all you like, at least we can beat the cardinals.   :P

We'll see who the better team is, cause your phantom defense hasn't even played anyone decent on offense yet.  The only top 10 offense you will see all season is the saints.  I bet Brady kicks your ass tomorrow night.

oh the irony of that name while you are posting in this thread

lmao

Archived