• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everette Brown: Training, training, training...

WildBill559

I'm not exactly sure what to expect but after speaking with some of the veterans it seems like the first time is always the toughest. So I decided that the best way to prepare is with those that have already been through it. I'm gaining valuable pounds and focusing on maintaining my core strength. I have been enjoying my time and relaxing as much as possible because I know that the upcoming events are not going to be like anything I have ever experienced before.

More: http://www.everettebrownfranchise.com/ssp/blog?id=9

It's always nice to pick up layers that love playing football and soaking up knowledge from vets and training hard. I'll take one player that is a 70 on natural talent with a 99 on hard work and determination over 2 of the opposite.

It's always nice to pick up layers that love playing football and soaking up knowledge from vets and training hard. I'll take one player that is a 70 on natural talent with a 99 on hard work and determination over 2 of the opposite.

we already have the oppostie..peppers

the Peppers hate sure is putting a lot of pressure on this kid....not smart in my opinion

The fact remains that you CANNOT replace Peppers with anything in the NFL right now. Hate him if you want because he wants the hell out of Carolina but he will not be replaced by Brown and most likely will never be replaced. He was/is that special.

You people have to repeatedly attack his character so you can feel good and accept losing something you cannot replace physically. All this despite the fact that he has done nothing wrong. Please don't expect Brown to come in and get 12 sacks this year. Don't set yourselves up to find something personally to pick on him about when he does not live up to your whacked-out predictions and daydreams.

just a bit of advice

the Peppers hate sure is putting a lot of pressure on this kid....not smart in my opinion

The fact remains that you CANNOT replace Peppers with anything in the NFL right now. Hate him if you want because he wants the hell out of Carolina but he will not be replaced by Brown and most likely will never be replaced. He was/is that special.

You people have to repeatedly attack his character so you can feel good and accept losing something you cannot replace physically. All this despite the fact that he has done nothing wrong. Please don't expect Brown to come in and get 12 sacks this year. Don't set yourselves up to find something personally to pick on him about when he does not live up to your whacked-out predictions and daydreams.

just a bit of advice

who was hating peppers in this thread?

Archived