• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Knockout "game" - friggin disgusting

Chaos

Have you guys heard about this new "trend" sweeping the nation's big cities, giving the bored punks and thugs something to do for kicks?  People have died or been seriously injured, and I would love to see some lead pipe justice served to some of this scumbags.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/justice/knockout-game-teen-assaults/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

And if the dude is twice your size or with a large group of friends?

If the dude is twice your size or with a group of friends, then it is assault and battery, and they probably aren't playing 'knockout' as the game

but as for the punishment, i think anybody that is 100% sure caught doing this should be castrated. obviously we don't want them reproducing, and it should make it a big incentive to NOT do this type of thing

Question: after seeing crap like this, and knowing their targets, if a see a group of black males walking in my direction, and am clearly on edge and keeping my distance, does it make me racist? Or just cautious?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Question: after seeing crap like this, and knowing their targets, if a see a group of black males walking in my direction, and am clearly on edge and keeping my distance, does it make me racist? Or just cautious?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It makes you smart. How can you not be more cautious with this crap becoming more wide spread?

Archived