• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offiial Panthers - Dolphins Gameday Thread

Zod

I typed that this team was going to win but didn't want to jinxs the team so I didn't psot it. Yes, I do believe that being too presumptious isn't a good thing. When the guy for the Dolphines missed the fieldgoal, I knew the game was the Panthers.

This win shows me, once again,  that the Panthers aren't afraid of winning. They will come and play 60 minutes. Even when things are going their way, they are going to find a way to win. IMO, that is what separates, decent teams from good teams and good teams from great team. The Panthers a now doing what others use to do to them, finding ways to win. When a team believe they can win, things actually start going their way. Cam turned a few rushing yards into a 15 yard gain on a penaty, setting the team in an even better position for a TD.

When a team believes they can win. Things start going their way! Never doubt that reality.

Cam Newton has joined the NFL elite.

He's going to be joining those in early retirement if this team doesn't fix the issues with their Offense. i was sitting there just shaking my head at the fact that your damn QB hav more rushing yards than those who get paid to rush for yards. I honestly had to wonder, while watching this game, where would this team be without Cam?!

Or even better, how great this team would be if they would stop depending on Cam so much and fix their issues.

Only 2 things to say:

1. Cam, I doubted you for the better part of your nfl career. Was not sure you were the answer. I now see the light. You are a God among men out there. You have officially brought that magic we saw at Auburn here to Charlotte. I am a concert and true believer.

2. All of you douche nozzles saying this game was over in the first half can go ear a bag of ducks . You should be forced to give up your posting privileges and just go play Madden...because real football and true fans have no use for you.

He's going to be joining those in early retirement if this team doesn't fix the issues with their Offense. i was sitting there just shaking my head at the fact that your damn QB hav more rushing yards than those who get paid to rush for yards. I honestly had to wonder, while watching this game, where would this team be without Cam?!

Or even better, how great this team would be if they would stop depending on Cam so much and fix their issues.

Fix the OL...give cam a little more time....and the sky is the limit.

Archived