• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offiial Panthers - Dolphins Gameday Thread

Zod

I typed that this team was going to win but didn't want to jinxs the team so I didn't psot it. Yes, I do believe that being too presumptious isn't a good thing. When the guy for the Dolphines missed the fieldgoal, I knew the game was the Panthers.

This win shows me, once again, that the Panthers aren't afraid of winning. They will come and play 60 minutes. Even when things are going their way, they are going to find a way to win. IMO, that is what separates, decent teams from good teams and good teams from great team. The Panthers a now doing what others use to do to them, finding ways to win. When a team believe they can win, things actually start going their way. Cam turned a few rushing yards into a 15 yard gain on a penaty, setting the team in an even better position for a TD.

When a team believes they can win. Things start going their way! Never doubt that reality.

Spot on brother.

Last year they expected to lose. Thus team now expects to win when they are in that situation.

I think wins like these last two weeks will stop some of that. Panthers are just now learning how to pull out these close games where they don't play well. And they DID NOT play well. I think more and more people are really starting to believe. The old Panthers would NOT have won this type of game.....Great job Panthers!!

They don't need to play well. They just need to win. Ugly wins are good wins. This is not Fantasy Football. Your team is playing fine. They just need to fix the O-line and the RBs need to be so pissed that their QB is out rushing them that every game they should be trying to outshinde him.

If you want to see a team that isn't playing well, then watch my Giants. Yet, for as bad as they are playing, their fans, including myself, will cheer until the damn clock hit ZERO! As a Fan, I don't believe in giving up on my team at all. How many Ints Eli has? I actually stopped counting. :)

Seriously, how many of you ever played on teams...Any teams?

As it has been said already, Cam has brought that magic he created at Auburn with him. He has found his groove in the NFL and knows what he has to do to win games. He has become what we expected and he can still get better. As long as he keeps seeking personal improvement and the front office keeps giving him pieces that help him and this team, we will be a really dangerous team for a long time.

Just want to show Mikey T some love. He has been so reliable all year. Those last 2 runs were absolutely amazing, Tolbert fights for every last yard. This is the kind of guy you want in your backfield.

IMO he should be our number back and should be getting the bulk of the carries.

Easily one of my fav Panthers!

I'm giving the game ball to Smith or Tolbert.

Giving the game ball to your QB as well. Amazing how quickly we forget.

He was the one who drove the team down  the field for a TD with both his arms and legs, to bring the team within 3 points in the third qrter. Then on 4th down your coach trusted him enough to let him go for it and he found Smitty, despite him being in traffic. He also got a much need penalty to set the team up in perfect range for a TD. That erased the Refs not calling a foul when he was sacked in the beginning of the game.

Not to concerned about a WC now.... with the Lions and Bears losing we are 2 up on both of them... we have a game and a tiebreaker over the Niners... 

It would be difficult for us to not make the playoffs at this point... and honestly if we were in the wildcard round there isn't much difference between playing the east winner or the north winner they are all mediocre....

overconfidence is what bit us today. this team still has a lot of work to do.

Not to concerned about a WC now.... with the Lions and Bears losing we are 2 up on both of them... we have a game and a tiebreaker over the Niners...

It would be difficult for us to not make the playoffs at this point... and honestly if we were in the wildcard round there isn't much difference between playing the east winner or the north winner they are all mediocre....

True, but if we do get a WC them I want the 5th seed. I think Arizona overtakes SF for a WC.

They don't need to play well. They just need to win. Ugly wins are good wins. This is not Fantasy Football. Your team is playing fine. They just need to fix the O-line and the RBs need to be so pissed that their QB is out rushing them that every game they should be trying to outshinde him.

If you want to see a team that isn't playing well, then watch my Giants. Yet, for as bad as they are playing, their fans, including myself, will cheer until the damn clock hit ZERO! As a Fan, I don't believe in giving up on my team at all. How many Ints Eli has? I actually stopped counting. :)

Seriously, how many of you ever played on teams...Any teams?

I understand that they're not going to play well every game, and a win is a win....I TOTALLY get that. It's the NFL. All I was saying is that they had a well known history of losing these close games in EVERY way you can imagine. And some of those fans are having a tougher time believing this team is a clutch team now, simply because they just figured that out here recently. People will NOW start believing....And YES the team is fine, but there's no doubt the rushing game needs some serious tweaking......Either way, I'll be right there watching and rooting for my Panthers!!!

Hmmmm. i hope this team pretend their are marathon runners and not look up until they see the finish line.

Some of you get way to happy and ready to come off of the gas.  Your team is playing for a position. It's not going to be handed to them by none of those teams out there. The NFC division is a very tough division. 

Archived