• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

tim ryan again ughhhh!

Captain Obvious

I enjoy Panthers good luck charm announcer "Brian Billick". He likes Cam,Ron,Luke and the Panthers in general.

("From 1999-2007, NFL on FOX Analyst Brian Billick served as the head coach of the Baltimore Ravens. In 2000, he led the Ravens to a decisive 34-7 Super Bowl XXXV victory over the New York Giants. He's the author of several books including, "More Than A Game: The Glorious Present and Uncertain Future of the NFL" which in part looks at on-going labor issues in professional football.")

I doubt that Ryan hates the Panthers as he & Rivera were teammates on the Bears.....if anything he is trying to hide the fact that he wants the Panthers to win and not show his favoritism to his friend Ron. 

I doubt he is trying to hide anything.  He is just a front runner during the game.  Whoever is winning is the greatest team in history and the team that is losing sucks beyond all recognition.  At least that is how he seems to present it to the viewer.  Personally, I don't really mind as he doesn't show favorites.  It is just his style.

It really sucks there is no way to sync up the TV broadcast with the radio guys. I've grown to like Mixon and I love Eugene Robinson.

Mixon sucks. He's monotonous, doesn't describe the formations and rarely the game situations, and doesn't know how to call the game while the play is happening. Instead he watches the play and then tells you what happens with little to no excitement in his voice. Mick is intolerable to listen to.

Archived